Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'retail' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Affordable Obamacare Insurance for Retailers

If you are a retailer and are worried about what you will have to pay for insurance after the new health care act takes effect, we have goo…

Started by Dan Jablons

2 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Milli Cater

Shoe Display Hangers for Retail Stores

1. Snhanger produces a series of shoes hangers for various of shoes, they help to display your shoes attractively and effectively. 2. You d…

Started by Kelly Lee

0 Jun 28, 2016

Free Webinar "NET 30" How to Sell to Retailers

Link to the webinar! www.scalingretail.com/sr/net30/ Here is a BIG question: Do you want your brand to be sold in retailers nationwide?…

Started by Syama Meagher

0 May 12, 2016

Urgent Requirement for an Expat Womenswear Retail Buyer in Mumbai!

Urgent vacancy for the role of a Women's wear Retail Buyer with one of our clients which is a leading European MNC Giant in the Retail/ Fas…

Started by Noletta Luis

1 May 21, 2015
Reply by angelnx

Fahion retail buying

I'm working towards my Master thesis with the impact of multichannel on fashion retail buying and merchandising practices.   So,I need s…

Started by sylvia

9 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Roy

Affordable Obamacare Insurance for Retailers

If you are a retailer and are worried about what you will have to pay for insurance after the new health care act takes effect, we have goo…

Started by Dan Jablons

0 Oct 3, 2013

looking for textile

Hello! I have brand of women apparel. I need different textiles, but not as wholesale. All founded factories can sell only large batches. T…

Started by Daria

14 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by calvin pak

StyleCareers.com LA FashionCareerFair

StyleCareers.com is hosting a career fair for fashion industry professionals on Thursday, April 18th from 2 pm to 7 pm at the California Ma…

Started by Rita Childers

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by robert80

New showroom concept for designers / Showcase your work

New showroom concept by "1ST SHOWROOM | COMMUNICATION STUDIO".Offering with its new showroom concept, a full-service package for designers:…

Started by Julie A.A

1 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Fernanda Moroni

Store Closeouts, Jobbers & Auctions, Oh My!

I am a TV producer developing a new show surrounding the world of store closeout and liquidation auctions.  We are looking for dynamic wome…

Started by TV Producer

0 Sep 17, 2012

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.