Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'quality' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bag Manufacturer for High Quality-Low Volume Production

Looking for a Bag Manufacturer for Upscale Luxury Fabric Bag Line using vintage textiles, silks, and natural fibers such as seagrass/rattan…

Started by lesh

11 yesterday
Reply by Crazy Cat Shop

Oasis Shirts Introduces an Exclusive Collection of Polo Shirts

With unparalleled services and a wow worthy inventory, Oasis Shirts is a one stop destination for all the retailers looking to make bulk pu…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Nov 3, 2017

Oasis Leather has Made it Possible to Purchase High Quality wholesale Belt at Cheap

Purchasing high quality wholesale belt in USA is not a tough task; you only need to know where to look. Oasis Leather is one of the globall…

Started by Oasis Leather

0 Mar 9, 2016

Thoughts on new replica brand name website mylavishliving.com

Hi I just launched my high quality replica website pretty recently and I was wondering what people thought of it. It sells brand name cloth…

Started by Jacob mccallum

0 Mar 8, 2016

Looking for watch supplyer

Hi.I'm a purchasing manager for a Norwegian company working on opening a new webshop.Right now we are looking for watches. We need a suppli…

Started by Emil Topstad

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Anthony S

Looking for serious and competitive manufacturer

Hi, Im looking for a manufacturer which can produce baby clothes 0-12 month. Organic,top quality and good competitive prices. Looking to p…

Started by Jesper Spørring Nielsen

4 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Anthony S

Manufacturer

Im looking for a factory which can produce quality baby clothes. Bodystockings and pants. Print + text. Prefered fabric organic cotton. Loo…

Started by Jesper Spørring Nielsen

3 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Don Jaya

Questions about opening boutique and where getting certain wholesale clothing??(independent designers)

I was just curious to know if any one knows where to get good high quality fashionable japanese,asian,spain,and italian (european) wholesal…

Started by Brigitte Trevino

8 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by JomsyFashion

Menswear Manufacturing

Menswear company seeking a manufacturer capable of doing small runs in between 50 and 60 pieces per item. We are looking to have 6 high qua…

Started by LaBaron Wilkins

7 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Ho

The key to Quality Control

The Key to Quality Control Many people wonder why their products ship out with defects. How does this happen? Why does this happen? And wh…

Started by Mindy Martell

0 Oct 4, 2012

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.