Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'project' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FASHION WEBITE

Hello designers,  I've designed a website for my clothing line project and now I have completed the project and will no longer need my webs…

Started by Konstantina Koutsogiannis

0 Dec 5, 2019

In search of a dressmaker/seamstress to collaborate with for a fashion project.

I am in search of a skilled dressmaker/seamstress who can create a wide range of outfits, including dresses (gowns), blazers, pants, skirts…

Started by Ruth LD

6 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Don Jaya

In search of a dressmaker/seamstress to collaborate with for a fashion project.

I am in search of a skilled dressmaker/seamstress who can create a wide range of outfits, including dresses (gowns), blazers, pants, skirts…

Started by Ruth LD

0 Oct 21, 2014

Looking for an investor in the fashion industry for my bag and accessories label high quality Spanish made and top leather level and chic and elegant style

Dear network friends I just start to enjoy this r fantastic networking website in fashion, I just want to receive it is possible some littl…

Started by Bea Conesa

0 May 22, 2013

Looking for an investor in the fashion industry for my bag and accessories label high quality Spanish made and top leather level and chic and elegant style

Dear network friends I just start to enjoy this r fantastic networking website in fashion, I just want to receive it is possible some littl…

Started by Bea Conesa

0 May 22, 2013

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.