Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'production' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pattern,Sampling and small order qty production Service

We are China professional garment sampling house, and owning 20 skilled employees with more than 10 years garment sampling experience. Our…

Started by Shenzhen Pretty Speed Garment

0 Jul 15, 2011

Sample Maker Needed

Looking for an independent seamstress for sample making and small lines of production (ie: 10 styles, 5 sizes, 5 of each size). Must have e…

Started by Joneien Johnson

1 May 6, 2011
Reply by DebStyle

Rant: To those factory owners who post boiler plate messages without even acknowledging the question posted

Dear Factory owners throughout the world,We are talking about a group of entrepreneurs who wish to begin the journey in designing and produ…

Started by Charles Quand

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Nancy Lim

Looking For Online Skilled and Experienced Person to Offer All around Fashion Sewing Lessons

I am looking for someone that has experience making clothing and has proof or samples that could manage to teach me online since I am very…

Started by Brigitte Trevino

0 Sep 6, 2010

Top Clothing Factory for Sale in Western Europe

Hi, I have been given the hard task of finding a buyer for a clothing manufacturing plant in Portugal. Some of its client are Hugo Boss, L…

Started by carlos sanchez

2 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Charles Quand

Quote for small scale production.

I am one half of new online knitwear Boutique "Purl&Bloom" and we are looking for quotes to help us manufacture our designs. At the mom…

Started by missrglynn

3 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Rubi Zagaceta

FREE APPAREL PRE-PRODUCTION ADVICE.... YES Free!!!!

Contact me via comment and I will call you back. If your questions are... "I have my sketches, what do I do next" talk to me and let's get…

Started by Charles Quand

1 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by George Kurian

PUTTING YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW - Pre-production, Funding, Doing the right thing

In this thread you may ask and answer concerns and situations that may or have occurred. If you had a discussion with a fabric vendor and h…

Started by Charles Quand

0 Apr 15, 2010

How effective is critical path management in apparel pre production merchandising ?

Apparel supply chain is all about deadline management. This one line sums it up. Still how many suppliers in the apparel supply industry us…

Started by anjuli gopalakrishna

0 Jun 26, 2009

Yearly Design Schedule

I have been doing a rolling line for my label but I would like to have season specific launches. Can someone please list out all the dates…

Started by scroofashion.com

0 Nov 6, 2008

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.