Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'production' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

||:: Want your collection to be Made in Italy? ::||

I'm a Production Manager freelancer based in Italy. I manage the production of accessories, apparel and footwear for brands and designers.…

Started by ProductManagement

0 Mar 26, 2013

Looking for a manufacturer offering small run production

Hello all, We launched our own online store earlier this year and acted as fashion buyers and resellers in Canada. Currently we would like…

Started by youngandfierce

10 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Lhc Start bv

FASHION CAREER FAIR - LA

The StyleCareers.com FashionCareerFair in LA will be held on Thursday, September 18th at the Cooper Building in downtown Los Angeles. This…

Started by Chris Kidd

1 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

are you looking for a manufacturer for independent fashion labels?

Hi  We are a small team of London designers that have set up a small workshop in China. We had enough of dealing with your regular factorie…

Started by camden

3 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Runway 91

Working with a sewing contractor - FREE webinar on how to find and work with one!

Do you find the manufacturing process very STRESSFUL??? Join us Friday April 20th 2012 at 1pm EST to learn how what to do and what NOT to d…

Started by Boaz

2 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Boaz

Working with a sewing contractor - FREE webinar on how to find and work with one!

Do you find the manufacturing process very STRESSFUL??? Join us Friday April 20th 2012 at 1pm EST to learn how what to do and what NOT to d…

Started by Boaz

0 Apr 4, 2012

Started by Boaz

0 Apr 4, 2012

starting from scratch! help would be great guys!

Hello, So basically I am looking to launch a new label aimed at teenagers here in London,England. We will likely be starting with a small…

Started by Imran Kara

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Maryanne

Prototype Production

Hello fellow fashion lovers! I am in the process of launching a ladies footwear company.  I have a specific design (with some variations a…

Started by Vass

0 Feb 22, 2012

Lingerie/Bra/Intimate apparel production (looking for a factory)

Hi All,   I am looking to begin production for a line of bras that I'm currently working on. I am looking to begin production in Winter/Ear…

Started by Zaviear

3 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by C.Prince

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.