Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'printing' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stylish and Printed T-Shirts

Printed T-shirts Are you more interested in printed t-shirts? Do you want to get some unique designs in suitable price? OH! Its nothing to…

Started by TAFFGlobal

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Holly Smith

searching for a manufacture to make my designs in minimum quality

I am looking for a manufacture to make and sew my designs in minimum quality and will be able to provide samples along with tags of my comp…

Started by shamara mcknight

15 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Rani Fadilah

Enjoy the Versatility and Superior Comfort of Sublimation Clothing from Alanic Clothing

Alanic Clothing, the market leaders in designing, manufacturing and distributing sublimated clothing around the world to business merchants…

Started by Aidan Roberts

0 Sep 12, 2015

An Environment Friendly Approach To Printing With Water base screen printing

Scrappy Apparel is a screen printing company based in USA. It started its journey of screen printing and needle work in the year 2006. For…

Started by Scrappy Apparel

0 Apr 6, 2015

Small Volume Manufacturers needed in EU/Asia

Good day one and all,  We are a new menswear brand based in Southeast Asia looking for manufacturers to work with to produce: Suits Shirt…

Started by Matthew

3 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Rita Moucarri

Looking for a Reliable Clothing Manufacturer

Hi,We are a clothing company based in Australia.We are looking to produce few pieces of clothing: skirts, jackets, (digitally printed) legg…

Started by roza khamitova

11 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Myan Viet

Manufacturer of very low MOQs

Hi everyone,  If you are looking for:  (i) A reliable manufacturer who delivers high-quality products on time;  (ii) A manufacturer who…

Started by Lucy Ng

1 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Myan Viet

Screen Printers & Label Services Needed

I have men's shirt line in the US and I am looking for good quality screen printing companies.  As I am a start-up, I need low minimums.  I…

Started by KoLd Clothing

0 Sep 26, 2013

Digital Printer on Natural fabric WANTED!!!!

Hi everyone,  I need a Digital Print Manufacturer to quote, strike-off and produce my designed digital print for my Menswear collection. I…

Started by Danielle Cumberbatch

0 Jul 28, 2013

VIETNAM MANUFACTURER OF GARMENTS - ACCEPTS QUANTITY AS SMALL AS 3PCs/DESIGN - Competitive pricing (info included)

Dear experts in the industry,  We are a well-established manufacturer of fine garments in Hanoi, Vietnam. We currently specialize in high…

Started by Vietnam House of Designers

2 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Vietnam House of Designers

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.