Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do You Need Press/Coverage For Your Fashion Event??

My name is Coco Bates and  I am a NYC blogger for http://www.flowersofyangita.com/. If you are interested in having press coverage for an e…

Started by Coco Bates

1 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

Calling all Fashion Designers

As a professional fashion designer and fitness model, I came to realize the tremendous need for fashionable, functional Fitness Workout Gea…

Started by Colleen Meheen

0 Mar 7, 2011

Apparel Industry Networking event - Chicago

Time: Thursday, February 10 · 6:30pm - 8:30pm Location: Hoply 1564 N. Damen Avenue #203, Chicago IL We are very excited to co-host this mo…

Started by Jane Hamill

1 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by mohammed jan

Everybody Blogs

If you have a fashion related blog link it here and we can add each other or rss feed one another so that we all stay up to date on everyth…

Started by falasha regina

5 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Jameela Belyeu Pickens

East Coast Girl with Fashion Marketing degree looking to network with professionals on the West Coast!!

I'm an East coast girl with a B.S in fashion marketing degree desperately wanting to move to the West Coast. Southern California to be exac…

Started by Andrea Nelson

0 May 29, 2009

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.