Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'needed' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fashion Exhibition at the Jewish Museum of Florida

I am looking for submissions for an upcoming exhibition on fashion at the Jewish Museum of Florida- the requirement is that submissions nee…

Started by Jackie Goldstein

0 May 24, 2016

Questions about opening boutique and where getting certain wholesale clothing??(independent designers)

I was just curious to know if any one knows where to get good high quality fashionable japanese,asian,spain,and italian (european) wholesal…

Started by Brigitte Trevino

8 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by JomsyFashion

LOOKING FOR GOOD FACTORY AND SEAMSTRESS IN INDIA!!

I have recently launched my fashion brand called Vali. www.valiboutique.com I have produced in India in the past but i wasn't happy with th…

Started by Jana haveman

0 Nov 13, 2014

Any 1 wanting Vietnamese Production Factories both North or South Vietnam, I can help because I have sourced and worked in Vietnam both Hanoi , Haiphong & HCMC Saigon ...

I am a Garment Technician with Tailoring experience in Jackets , Skirts , Dresses, Trousers and Childrens wear... I can Audit assess a fact…

Started by CM.Fareast Services

4 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Manu Gururaj

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.