Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dressing Ideas for Morgan Wallen Concert?

Greetings!Yes, I am a big fan of Morgan Wallen and after too many efforts finally, I've got the tickets of his upcoming concert that is goi…

Started by Ada Mouw

0 Jun 22

Profiles98 Magazine

Profiles98 Magazine is now available online.  Subscribe now and access all digital issueshttp://profiles98magazine.com/

Started by Tercena Carey

0 Oct 28, 2011

Fashion Affiliate

Becoming an affiliate with VIP-Exclusive Fashion; email me at ceo@vip-exclusive.com See other VIP Exclusive Affiliate's :http://www.vip-exc

Started by Terrance Shaw

2 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Singh Style Studio

Music Manager Looking For Clothing Sponsor

Managing and up and coming 16 year old music star.  He is in the international spotlight and any branding would be seen around the world.  …

Started by Matt Martin

0 Jul 28, 2011

Concert Fashion- The Fillmore, Miami.

On Friday, I went to  a Bassnectar show in Miami at the Fillmore.  Bassnectar is one of my favorite DJ's and he absolutely killed it on Fri…

Started by Gabrielle Cohen

0 Sep 19, 2010

Your fav playlist in June

You probably think this is a fashion social website and nothing to do with music, but i always feel that if the music is on, the fashion sh…

Started by nainai

0 Jun 7, 2010

Valentines...fun for all !

Hi All,I think Valentines day gives all designers an opportunity to come up with something whimsical or humorous for the occasion provided…

Started by richard Atkinson

2 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by candy c cox

Music Producer Looking for Clothing Line to Sponsor Artist

Hey F.I.M, I am a music producer looking for a clothing line that my artist can wear exclusively at shows and other public events. The arti…

Started by Jonathan

0 Dec 26, 2009

Free Tickets for Elza at BMCC Tribeca PAC 13/14 NOV 8.00....last remaining

As Sponsor to this great Singer/Songwriter I still have 6 FREE Tickets to give away for tonight 13 Nov and tomorrow 14 Nov at 8.00pm.....Ti…

0 Nov 13, 2009

Free Tickets for Elza at BMCC Tribeca PAC 13/14 NOV 8.00....last remaining

As Sponsor to this great Singer/Songwriter I still have 6 FREE Tickets to give away for tonight 13 Nov and tomorrow 14 Nov at 8.00pm.....Ti…

0 Nov 13, 2009

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.