Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'merchandising' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fahion retail buying

I'm working towards my Master thesis with the impact of multichannel on fashion retail buying and merchandising practices.   So,I need s…

Started by sylvia

9 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Roy

Brand Development Services

Are you seeking guidance in merchandising? Creative suggestions on your next photo shoot? Quotes for e-commerce sites? Business cards? Hang…

Started by Sheila Martinez

0 Sep 18, 2013

I found a nice fashion store "Ivory Brand"

Hey friends!! Recently I found a good clothing online store. I saw precious garments and for this, I would like to share with all. The stor…

Started by John Smith

0 May 11, 2013

Where to find the importers of women wear

Hi Everyone, I am a fashion designer and looking for the importers of women wear who can give us orders. Women wear include :  1) Ethnics 2…

Started by Stylevolt

1 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Stylevolt

Hiring and finding fashion reps?

I have been trying to find a person/company to market my product. I have had no luck so far. I've tried fashion marketing, fashion rep, etc…

Started by Halter Hotties

6 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Michael miller

Keep Products Fresh

Change is a word that is heard constantly, but are retail strategies enhanced to take advantage of these changes? Vendors, customers, compe…

Started by audrey

0 May 16, 2012

Apparel Blogger!

Hi, I'm Bipul. I like to write on technical issue of Apparel Sector. If any one have any technical problem regarding apparel then please ma…

Started by Enamul Haque Bipul

0 Oct 27, 2011

How effective is critical path management in apparel pre production merchandising ?

Apparel supply chain is all about deadline management. This one line sums it up. Still how many suppliers in the apparel supply industry us…

Started by anjuli gopalakrishna

0 Jun 26, 2009

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.