Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'market' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Right Apparel Stocks to Invest in 2020?

Greetings!It was tough to decide either we should buy shares from the stock market or not when it was crashing a few months ago, but now, I…

Started by Ada Mouw

2 Oct 3
Reply by Glen

Wholesale clothing| Find the best wholesale women's apparel online store

We often hear a term "Wholesale" around us and to make this term more familiar among all, I am going to give an overview about wholesale a…

Started by fly2kart

0 Aug 31, 2017

The perfect shirt for a perfect woman

Women, are you looking for the perfect shirt ? We found it : Ken Okada from Paris. Research and originality lead each KEN OKADA design and…

Started by JomsyFashion

5 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by angelnx

Fashion Show AmericasMart March 21st

Breaking Fashion NEWS : We organize a fashion show during the next‪#‎Atlanta‬ ‪#‎Apparel‬ ‪#‎marketweek‬ at the AmericasMart Atlanta . Disc…

Started by JomsyFashion

1 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Fairy

REACH24H Free Webinar: Break Through Green Textile Trade Barriers to Chinese Market

On 18th December 2012, we will host a free webinar on Break Through Green Textile Trade Barriers to Chinese Market--Eco-Textile Regulations…

Started by Jerrison Wei

0 Nov 28, 2012

FASHION DESIGNERS ASSOCIATION

The Twenty First (UK) Ltd is a Private Sector and was founded in Response to a Demand by local consumers for a more effective and personal…

Started by naveeduddin

1 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

Are you prepared for Los Angeles Fashion Week October 15 - 19, 2012, we can help you

LAmarketWeek_oct2012-3.pdf

Started by JomsyFashion

0 Sep 12, 2012

are you prepared for Los Angeles Fashion Week October 15 - 19, 2012, we can help you

LAmarketWeek_oct2012-3.pdf

Started by JomsyFashion

0 Sep 12, 2012

Are you prepared for Los Angeles Fashion Week October 15 - 19, 2012, we can help you

Started by JomsyFashion

0 Sep 12, 2012

Haute Streetwear

Hi im new to the forums here . Im a up an coming fashion designer on my way to the top lol ... i wanted to know if the community could give…

Started by Lance Kim

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.