Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'manufacturing' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for manufacturer for small collections

We are a small company located in NYC.  We need a reliable manufacturer for a small clothing line for sweaters and accessories that deliver…

Started by Domingo Gomez

0 on Friday

Designer looking for ethical, sustainable, manufacturer

Hello, I am the designer behind Green Upward (http://greenupward.com) and I am looking for ethical and sustainable manufacturing for a line…

Started by G Jacobsen

4 Oct 5
Reply by DavidJohn

Swimwear Factories????

I'm looking for swimwear factories with reasonable minimuns, I have been making swimsuites for a couple of years now, but now some stores a…

Started by ISMA Casual & Beachwear

30 Sep 10
Reply by Rani Fadilah

Wholesale petite clothing

Does anyone know of any wholesalers of petite women's clothing? I'm also looking for manufacturers/factories who make frequently make petit…

Started by abby

2 Apr 18
Reply by sean feng

Looking for a Manufacturing company

Hi, I am launching a streetwear clothing brand and i am looking for a new manufacturer my last manufacturing company was good but the commu…

Started by Jean

25 Feb 16
Reply by GARMENT PRODUCTION

Manufacturer wanted!

Hello I am looking to launch my own clothing range this summer, this is a street/ sportswear range. I shall be starting by initially launch…

Started by Matthew

24 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Steve

I need of a manufacture who does small orders??

I am starting a clothing line. I am seeking a contractor who can make my designs. I would need as low as 30 to 100 pieces. Does anyone know…

Started by fashionpower

65 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

I'm looking for a LA-based Outerwear Manufacturer w/Outdoor Apparel Experience

Hello, My name is Brett and I am a Los Angeles-based designer. I'm looking to build a relationship with a production partner here in LA to…

Started by Brett Clouser

5 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Rose AlanaEve

How to get your designs made by Garment Manufacturer

It is important that fashion designers understand the process how to send your designs to manufacturers and get your clothing made. First o…

Started by Tran Chinh

1 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

Tired of trying to find trusted global makers?

Tired of trying to find trusted global makers? Wrapsew.com allows you to globally crowdsource manufacturers and suppliers quickly and easil…

Started by Anthony S

0 Mar 25, 2016

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.