Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'manufacturer' (413)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Clothing Manufacturers in Miami

Looking to find a manufacture to produce 5 different styles 50 pieces/per style so 250 pieces in total. Need one that's based in Miami, FL.…

Started by FindingSolstice

9 May 17
Reply by Ann99

Looking for a high end street-wear manufacturer

hi I launched a clothing line not too long ago and I' trying to find a clothing manufacturer that has a low minimum order quantity, prefer…

Started by Thierry K

3 May 13
Reply by Rita Moucarri

Blouson Dresses

Blouson dresses have a string, closure or a belt at the waist usually causing the torso part for the dress to blouse. The hem then falls st…

Started by Tran Chinh

0 May 12

Sheath dresses

Sheath dresses are very commonly mistaken to be shift dresses, yet there are subtle differences. It falls relatively lower than the knees a…

Started by Tran Chinh

1 May 12
Reply by Ann99

Performance Polo Shirts Wholesale Supplier and Manufacturer

From performance polo shirts wholesale to tees, jackets and more, Oasis Shirts is a globally recognized manufacturer and distributor. Drive…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 May 10

Fitness Inspired Fashion Clothes that are Perennially Sexy!

The amalgamation of the fashion and fitness industry has been creating spectacular results over the last few years. We have been gifted wit…

Started by Paul G Zielinski

0 Apr 21

Only Teez is One of the Leading T-Shirt Manufacturers with Amazing Collections

One of the industry leading  t shirt manufacturers and suppliers of highest quality t-shirts for men and women of all ages, Only Teez has l…

Started by Jessica Parkar

0 Apr 20

Oasis Shirts is rightly hailed as the wholesale denim shirt supplier

If you are dealing in denim shirts and want your store’s collection to be updated, then get in touch with Oasis Shirts, the wholesale denim…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Apr 10

Help men look good with custom hooded T-shirts from Oasis Shirts

Offering in-trend refined flannel shirts, vests, hooded t shirt wholesale and more at festive discounts, Oasis Shirts is a foremost destina…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Mar 3

Seeking Kids Garment Manufacturer

Hi There,   I am a small at home business based in Australia and I design and sew mainly boys clothes sizes 00 - 5. My business has been do…

Started by Young Basix

20 Feb 22
Reply by Rose AlanaEve

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.