Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'management' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top creative management agencies in New York

I want a list of top creative management agencies in New York which represent world’s most creative and extraordinary Artist include: fashi…

Started by Edward

2 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by Diana Welz

101 golden rules for sales success in Europe - NYC April

101 GOLDEN RULES FOR SALES SUCCESS IN EUROPE   Looking to expand in Europe? Join us for a exclusive workshop in New York City in April 2013…

Started by Thierry BAYLE

2 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Thierry BAYLE

||:: Want your collection to be Made in Italy? ::||

I'm a Production Manager freelancer based in Italy. I manage the production of accessories, apparel and footwear for brands and designers.…

Started by ProductManagement

0 Mar 26, 2013

For every hair & beauty salon

Hi, we are currently launching a new application for salon management called Neo Hair (check it on www.neohair.com or on Facebook http://ww…

Started by NeoHair

3 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by jony smith

Looking for US sales reps - UK evening wear/party wear shoes

Are you or do you know a US sales rep who is looking to sell a successful British brand of footwear for womens?As a retailer, could you be…

Started by Thierry BAYLE

0 Apr 22, 2010

UK RETAILERS in MENS STREETWEAR - Feedback appreciated

To Owners or Buyers - UK / European boutiques buying men streetwear ( tee shirts, hoodies ...) The Benjamin Bear I would like to have the o…

Started by Thierry BAYLE

3 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Zankhana

SEARCH FOR SALES REPS IN THE USA - SHOE LINE

Are you a sales rep working in the US or do you know a sales rep who is looking for a high fashion shoe line ( evening, party, occasionwear…

Started by Thierry BAYLE

0 Jun 6, 2009

Business Management With in The fashion Industry

In the last 6 months my client base has risen beyond compare, within the Fashion Manufacturing industry. Although I certainly should not co…

Started by Jennifer Stacey

0 Apr 23, 2009

101 Golden Rules for Sales Success in the USA - WEBNINAR OCTOBER 20th 2011 - 2pm

101 GOLDEN RULES FOR SALES SUCCESS IN THE USAAUDIT – CONSULTING - TRAININGYou have decided to sell in the USA but you are wondering how to…

Started by Thierry BAYLE

0 Nov 6, 2008

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.