Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'labels' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FAO: FASHION BRAND OWNERS OR THOSE INTERESTED IN LAUNCHING THEIR OWN FASHION BRAND

We have devised a short survey to help us help you with just 5 very short questions which will literally only take 2 minutes. The link to c…

Started by YML Fashion

0 Dec 29, 2017

Make Your Own Clothing Tags‎

High Quality Printing for Less -Sinicline.net Custom hang tags proudly designed and manufactured by us.  More

Started by Kelly Lee

0 Aug 1, 2016

Custom leather labels for clothes - Sinicline

Leather patches and suede patches provide a unique opportunity to brand your custom clothing. Customize leather labels/patches  for your cl…

Started by Kelly Lee

0 Aug 24, 2015

Care Labels

Carel labeling is often confusing, and in the USA it is "Required". Due to the fact that it is regulated, you better make sure to learn the…

Started by Apparel1

7 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Angelina smith

Balinese Clothing Manufacturers

Hi All, I am in the process of starting a new Australian fashion forward kids clothing label and am after a reputable manufacturer in Bali…

Started by Nikolina Matkovic

2 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by utsav gupta

Woven Size Tags

I am looking for s supplier that stocks woven size tabs in alpha and numeric women's petite sizes. (ie: 8P or MP). I would rather not make…

Started by Joneien Johnson

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by zoe

Need high quality labels to brand your product?

We can help you with that.  We specialize in Custom Clothing labels and Hang tags.  We have low minumums and no set up fees. You can contac…

Started by Denise Alberino

0 Dec 19, 2010

Looking for startup designers

Hello all. I just launched an online designer resale boutique: http://www.labelloversboutique.com However, I am really interested in up an…

Started by Danna

0 Aug 9, 2010

Looking for up and coming designers

Hello all.I just launched an online designer resale boutique: http://www.labelloversboutique.comHowever, I am really interested in up and c…

Started by Danna

0 Aug 9, 2010

A place where I can pick up small quantities of wholesale clothing ?

Hi there folks. Thanks for looking at my post.I want to start my own clothing label. I have the labels, now I just need the clothing. I am…

Started by Lucy Victoria Bradbury

2 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by mayli

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.