Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'job' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Casting Makeup and Style Experts for season 2 of "America Now"

ITV Studios and Raycom Media are currently looking for Fashion and Style Experts to join the cast as regular contributors on the syndicated…

Started by Chad Haywood

2 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Style Jeni

StyleCareers.com LA FashionCareerFair

StyleCareers.com is hosting a career fair for fashion industry professionals on Thursday, April 18th from 2 pm to 7 pm at the California Ma…

Started by Rita Childers

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by robert80

Hiring fashion students to help pattern maker develop collection

Hey I need to hire two assistance to help me develop and sew two dress collections for two designers. There is so much to do and I will pay…

Started by dean dyer

0 Feb 22, 2013

FASHION CAREER FAIR - LA

The StyleCareers.com FashionCareerFair in LA will be held on Thursday, September 18th at the Cooper Building in downtown Los Angeles. This…

Started by Chris Kidd

1 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

Trying to get your name out in the industry? Try Social Attire!

Social Attire is a company that allows fashion designers to submit their designs to be voted on by the consumers. Ever two weeks a winner i…

Started by Stephanie Fratus

6 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by David Aunyor

How can I apply for a job in UK or US if I am not a citizen?

Hi there...  Please help me.. highly appreciate if anyone could give some suggestion :) thank you so  much.. Just curios for one thing her…

Started by IdeaNeverSleeps

0 Mar 17, 2010

FASHION CAREER FAIR - LA

FASHION CAREER FAIR - LOS ANGELES StyleCareers.com is hosting a career fair for fashion industry professionals at the Cooper Design Spa…

Started by Chris Kidd

0 Mar 1, 2010

SF: Interns for High-Fashion Vintage Clothing Biz

Apocalypse Vintage is a high-fashion vintage clothing resale company. We are committed to selling high-quality unique vintage clothes with…

Started by Alix P. Shedd

0 Oct 14, 2009

DESIGN CAREER FAIR

StyleCareers.com is hosting a career fair for DESIGNERS on October 8th in New York. If you design apparel, accessories, footwear, graphics…

Started by Chris Kidd

0 Sep 3, 2009

FASHION INDUSTRY EMPLOYMENT OUTLOOK - Updated for Q2, 2009

StyleCareers.com conducted an Employment Outlook Survey in January of 2009. Over 200 fashion industry recruiters responded. To get a feel…

Started by Chris Kidd

0 May 13, 2009

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.