Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'jewelry' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please help me decide which kind of jewelry to gift to my sister

I want to gift my sister the best jewelry on her upcoming birthday. I have decided to go through the Timeless Pearl and get one for her but…

Started by SharonSmith

11 Oct 8
Reply by nelly dorn

Experience of buying the best birthday gift

Hello everyone!I want to share my experience. A few days ago I was in confusion about what to purchase for the gift on the occasion of m…

Started by abbey bertha

4 Oct 8
Reply by Dealsnado

Fashion Jewelry Trends 2010

A lot of people love fashion jewelry, what's your opinion about fashion jewelry trends 2010?

Started by Ming Chan

9 Sep 13
Reply by jimwalton680

Some Best Gifts for Bride

Most of the girls like to jewellery. You can go for it. If you go for themed jewellery it will be best. Because this are very trendy and fa…

Started by Crazy Cat Shop

12 Aug 29
Reply by Ruth Lyons

Info about White Gold.

White gold, what is it? This pop expensive metal is a blend of materials. In actual reality the gold blend is not for all time the equivale…

Started by Owen Love

7 Aug 14
Reply by Alex Kim

natural stone jewelry supplier

Check outt our natural stone jewelry lists and find one you like most. Various styles with different colors are available. Must accessories…

Started by Grance Lee

4 Aug 7
Reply by Alex Kim

What do you think of birthstones jewelry?

Birthstones and zodiac signs provide meaningful personalization to jewelry design. Today the popularity of birthstone jewelry isn't restric…

Started by Prisha

4 Jul 30
Reply by Prisha

Where can I get the handmade fashion jewelry?

Hi! I am planning to buy handmade jewelry for my wedding. One of my friends suggests me a site "Creativeartycrafts.com", which provides han…

Started by Jiim Leroy

10 Jun 25
Reply by Alex Kim

Custom Diamond Anniversary Rings

Diamond Anniversary Rings are a popular gift from husbands to wives, regardless of which anniversary is being celebrated. When selecting an…

Started by Emma William

2 May 19
Reply by Ella Jackson

Wearing Pearls to a Wedding?

Wedding season is in full swing, and while most brides are all about the dress, the truly fashionable know just how to incorporate classy a…

Started by Laura Nelson

9 Mar 29
Reply by Dency Franky

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.