Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'jacket' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Fashion Outerwear - MauveTree

What i have observed is that these days shearling leather jackets are trending in women winter fashion. For me its a life saver, it keeps m…

Started by Emma Jason

12 Nov 28
Reply by latamartinez

SAMURAI CYBERPUNK 2077 Jacket

Hello, everybody, I would like the cyberpunk 2077 jackets because I am a very big fan of samurai cyberpunk 2077 so please let me know the o…

Started by AlinaMParker

0 Jul 11

Gray Wool Banded Collar Coat

Classic Dark Gray Wool Banded Collar Coat Classic two patch flaps pockets five button banded collar coat made from dark gray color wool fab…

Started by BagteshFashion

0 Jul 28, 2017

Looking for a manufacturer?

Hello all, My name is Nina, partner manager at COTIT(www.cotit.eu). COTIT has it’s own manufacturing company in Egypt where we produce clot…

Started by Nina

0 Jul 7, 2017

Blouson Dresses

Blouson dresses have a string, closure or a belt at the waist usually causing the torso part for the dress to blouse. The hem then falls st…

Started by Tran Chinh

0 May 12, 2017

Sheath dresses

Sheath dresses are very commonly mistaken to be shift dresses, yet there are subtle differences. It falls relatively lower than the knees a…

Started by Tran Chinh

1 May 12, 2017
Reply by Ann99

Tube/Bandeau Dresses

Tube/Bandeau Dresses These can be very tricky as they need a perfect fit at your bust, else you are doomed. Like a Bandeau, these do not ha…

Started by Tran Chinh

0 May 12, 2017

Women Fashion & Apparel Production (H.A Fashion)

* You have ideas to do your own business. * You prepare sample, tech pack... * You have a boutique and want to strengthen more. After all y…

Started by Tran Chinh

0 May 12, 2017

Wholesale Jackets Manufacturer And Distributor

Oasis Jackets, is one of the leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor varieties of jackets like denim, leather, varsity, windbreaker,…

Started by Oasisjackets

0 Feb 16, 2017

The reputed letterman jackets wholesale

When it comes to the classic letterman or varsity jackets, the most reputed letterman jackets wholesale company, Oasis Jackets tops the lis…

Started by Oasisjackets

0 Dec 6, 2016

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.