Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FAO: FASHION BRAND OWNERS OR THOSE INTERESTED IN LAUNCHING THEIR OWN FASHION BRAND

We have devised a short survey to help us help you with just 5 very short questions which will literally only take 2 minutes. The link to c…

Started by YML Fashion

0 Dec 29, 2017

Have You Ever Bought These Jeans?

Hii. How are you? A couple days ago, I was scrolling through Instagram and this advertising about jeans came into my dash, they were called…

Started by Daniela Styles

0 Aug 30, 2017

Where to find Manufacturers

Hello everyone I'm in the process of starting my own clothing line but I'm having trouble finding a manufacturer to actually make the desi…

Started by Macy

52 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Alan Dern

Help wanted please: Childrens clothing - manufacturing

I run a childrens clothing company based in Melbourne, Australia and am beginning the process of moving from handmade to limited edition ma…

Started by Claire G

21 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Anthony S

Looking for a review on Billoomi Fashion, New Delhi

I am looking to use this company to manufacture some men's clothes for me. I would like to hear from anyone who has worked with them before…

Started by Rorie Henderson

3 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by md abdulla chowdhury

Choosing the appropriate legal structure

Hello everyone,  I am an emerging fashion designer, working on starting my clothing line business. I want to sell my designs online and via…

Started by Michelle T.

0 Jun 22, 2015

In need of manufacturer!

I finally decided to start my own clothing line! (Not bulk orders at the moment!) I am looking for a manufacturer! Please leave your email/…

Started by ash

28 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Modern Bridge Intl' Co Ltd

Photographers Needed

Hey Fashion friends! I am on the hunt for a great photographer that can help me daily with my blog. It is not a must that there professiona…

Started by Kiara Monroee

0 Mar 5, 2012

SHOES

What is that one designer or specific style that really knocks you off your seat? Looking for feedback for an upcoming shoe addict blog.

Started by Manda Goldberg

0 Aug 20, 2011

Rant: To those factory owners who post boiler plate messages without even acknowledging the question posted

Dear Factory owners throughout the world,We are talking about a group of entrepreneurs who wish to begin the journey in designing and produ…

Started by Charles Quand

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Nancy Lim

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.