Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'handbag' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Suggestions for Braun Buffel

Hey Beautiful girls!. I need your urgent advice! So how many of you have used Braun Buffel wallets? So here's the deal, I just saw the cute…

Started by Tanya Burr

0 Oct 28, 2019

Change Your Style Statement With These Cat Print Handbags And Wallets

Cat printed gifts are trending in the fashion world. People are going bonkers over these. The main reason for that being the out of the box…

Started by Crazy Cat Shop

0 Jun 24, 2019

Anyone her make their own Handbags or Purses?

I be really interested to hear from anyone who, like me, designs and makes their own handbags. You can see my work at www.katiegallagherha

Started by Katie G

1 May 2, 2017
Reply by Jake Cao

What is your opinion about my designs?

I am a fashion designer from the UK/Poland. Current collection is my debut in the broader arena, as well as the commencement of a new comme…

Started by Tati Boduch

1 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Rashed

Sensational Celebrity Inspired Six Stylish Bags

1.Transitional Totes 2.Quilted Handbags 3.Charming Clutches 4.Color Block Handbags 5.Everyday Hobo Bags 6.Wild love Animal Prints Best of…

Started by Isabella Smith

0 Jun 2, 2015

Design Opportunity for NINE WEST'S Summer Tote! All Designers Welcome!!

If you love handbags, textiles, illustration, or are an aspiring fashion designer, check outNine West's design contest!! In partnership wit…

Started by Dee

1 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by DANACHI by jules xxx

Who will be interested in Vietnam Fashion Bags, Vietnam Eco Friendly Bags?

Dear All,We are a Vietnam traditional bag manufacturer - Htvncrafts. Our bags made of Eco Friendly material such as Silk, Bamboo, MOP ( mot…

Started by Vietnam Bags

2 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Vietnam Bags

Top Most Handbag Tips

Handbag Tip #1: Always carry a purse or handbag which is in proportion to your body size. Example: Very petite carry a small handbag not a…

Started by cello.liza

1 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

How to make ours more beautiful and confidence ----Ivy !!

Hello, i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in Apprel products. Now the company is under sales promotion, all the pr…

Started by Lily

4 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

Top 10 Tips Women Should Know About Evening Handbags

When going out in the evening women tend to carry a different handbag that they would normally carry during daytime. Right? It would be kin…

Started by cello.liza

1 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by cello.liza

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.