Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beauty Skincare Products

We are offering a fantastic collection of cosmetic, beauty and women's skincare products - buy the most innovative products from the profes…

Started by Jack

4 Jan 17
Reply by Ricko

5 Tips to Take Care of Dry Hair in Winters

Greetings!Winter is coming, and it becomes very tough for many ladies to take proper care of their dry hairs in winters. That's why I am go…

Started by Ada Mouw

2 Jan 13
Reply by Ricko

Buy Cheap Human Hair Wigs Online

There is no denying the fact that human hair wigs are way more expensive than those of made synthetic materials. The reason is simply that…

Started by super hai

1 Jan 13
Reply by Ricko

What Is The Benifits Of Laser Hair Removal?

Laser Hair Removal is a useful product which is the most useful nowadays. It is helpful to remove unwanted hair from leg, arm, underarm, fa…

Started by Elsea Jones

3 Jan 13
Reply by Ricko

How do you pin up hair clips?

Hair clips are a distinctive accessory because they not only have the purpose of hair clipping in place, but also serve as a statement of f…

Started by Rosina Ricci

1 Jan 13
Reply by Ricko

Quality Lace Front Wigs at Affordable Prices!

Hair Works Intl - the best hair product store online. Get quality hair products including lace wigs, hair extensions, lace frontals, lace c…

Started by Ryne Harris

3 Jan 12
Reply by Stef2016

Need advice on a hair dryer

Hi everyone. I'm looking for an affordable hooded hair dryer for my hair salon. I stumbled upon Monica's blog and found her review very use…

Started by EnyaLamb

6 Dec 20, 2020
Reply by paradigma

Seeking Inventors for Hair/Fashion/Beauty Accessory and Lifestyle Inventions

Inventors Needed for Hair/Fashion/Beauty Accessory and Lifestyle Products ACCESSORY BRAINSTORMS, Inc, an original marketer of TopsyTail, i…

Started by Joan Lefkowitz

8 Sep 18, 2020
Reply by Rosina Ricci

Does split ends cutting can help in hair growth or not?

Hi;Split ends is very common hair problem and everyone almost undergo this situation when hair growth becomes serious issue. I want to ask…

Started by Emma Jones

12 Aug 3, 2020
Reply by Maya Green

How Laser Hair Removal Product Save Your Times A Lot?

Laser hair handset is now a very common product nowadays. Many women and men across the world use it to save lots of time. At home laser ip…

Started by Elsea Jones

0 Sep 5, 2018

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.