Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'garments' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outsourcing Sewing Work

Hello,   I am starting up a eCommerce clothing store for women, men and children of quality high street and couture/one-off garments that I…

Started by Jennifer Alice Elliott

6 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Daniel Morris

Do you want to start garments business or want to have a supplier who can export your goods clearly

Do you want to start a garments business in your country ? its an easy way to make money earlier and a need of small investment , its not a…

Started by Muhammad Mahit

0 Sep 30, 2016

Ladies Fashion on TAFFGLOBAL

Latest Fashion Accessories Best ladies fashion collection is available on one of the World's Leading B2B Global Professionals Network which…

Started by TAFFGlobal

0 Apr 20, 2016

Outshine Competitors With High Style Wholesale Garments From Alanic Clothing

The fashion mood in Orlando is changing at lightning speed. And if you wish your store to stay in tune with this speedy evolution in style,…

Started by Aidan Roberts

0 Dec 16, 2015

Garments Manufacturers and Exporters

We lead the Company by manufacturing the best suitable products like Ladies Garments, Mens Garments & Kids Wear etc… We deal in the sti…

Started by atif impex

0 Aug 26, 2014

Balinese Clothing Manufacturers

Hi All, I am in the process of starting a new Australian fashion forward kids clothing label and am after a reputable manufacturer in Bali…

Started by Nikolina Matkovic

2 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by utsav gupta

I found a nice fashion store "Ivory Brand"

Hey friends!! Recently I found a good clothing online store. I saw precious garments and for this, I would like to share with all. The stor…

Started by John Smith

0 May 11, 2013

Various Leather Garments

here is the selection of our leather garments, we are seeking new designers to work with us www.bespoketailoredleather.com

Started by NILESH Ravel

0 Mar 23, 2013

Stocks Apparel

Ready made garments vs tailor made garments

Started by Syed Mezbah Us Saleheen (Mitul)

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Owen Love

Fuel4Fashion is now on Facebook

Hi ! I'm Supriya, a creative fashionpreneur at "Fuel4Fashion"Fuel4Fashion is a fashion design & consulting studio which started in Aut…

Started by Supriya

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.