Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'event' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stylish and Comfortable- Buy Event Jacket Wholesale from ASG Sports at Cheap

Were you looking for wholesale event jacket, you should contact ASG Sports. A prominent and highly reputable manufacturer in the global sp…

Started by Alan Dern

0 Jan 12, 2016

Singlets or Jackets- Get the Best of Events Clothing wholesale from ASG Sports

To stay ahead in your industry, buy your events clothing wholesale from ASG Sports. They are one of the biggest jacket and event singlets…

Started by Alan Dern

0 Jan 8, 2016

Oscars 2015 Red Carpet: See All The Gorgeous Gowns From The Academy Awards

The Oscars are the biggest and most important award show of the year. Everyone who is anyone makes an appearance on the red carpet and the…

Started by reberca

5 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Cassie Lyons

DO YOU HAVE AN EXISTING APPAREL COLLECTION? WANT TO USE IT AGAIN FOR A SHOW? PLEASE READ...

Reaching out once again... Dear Designers, I am producing an event collaborating Fashion and Dance in September 2015. If you already have a…

Started by Sangeeta

3 May 6, 2015
Reply by Jeniffer Nars

Call For Submission for Fashion Designers - StylePointe Showcase

Hello there,  StylePointe showcase is a collaborative event of Fashion and Dance to be performed on Sept 16th in Dixon Place Theater at the…

Started by Sangeeta

2 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Sangeeta

TAMPA CONVENTION CENTER JULY 25TH, 2015

Now is the time to secure your vendor table or become a event sponsor. Special early bird rates are only available for a limited time. Cont…

Started by Terrance Shaw

0 Feb 17, 2015

Fashion Exhibition in Amsterdam | Antwerp | Paris

good day people! Renan Pacson will be having a small exhibit of his collection in Amsterdam | Antwerp | Paris...if you are in any of these…

Started by Renan Pacson

2 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

Do You Need Press/Coverage For Your Fashion Event??

My name is Coco Bates and  I am a NYC blogger for http://www.flowersofyangita.com/. If you are interested in having press coverage for an e…

Started by Coco Bates

1 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

ATTN: NEW YORK, PHILADELPHIA, DELAWARE, AND NEW JERSEY FASHION LOVERS! WE WANT YOU AS A VIP!

Young Hip and Chic and Can Ya Heel Me? would like to cordially invite you to WALK THE TALK, a shoes and accessories fashion frenzy!The eve…

Started by Young, Hip & Chic

0 Oct 21, 2011

ATTN: NEW YORK, PHILADELPHIA, DELAWARE, AND NEW JERSEY FASHION LOVERS! WE WANT YOU AS A VIP!

Young Hip and Chic and Can Ya Heel Me? would like to cordially invite you to WALK THE TALK, a shoes and accessories fashion frenzy!The eve…

Started by Young, Hip & Chic

0 Oct 21, 2011

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.