Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'ecommerce' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite online shopping sites or styling sites

I'm a big fan of both Shopstyle.com and Like.com for searching the web for the latest styles and deals. I enjoy Polyvore.com and Lookbook.c…

Started by Marissa Goodman

93 Jun 23
Reply by neha day

Choosing the appropriate legal structure

Hello everyone,  I am an emerging fashion designer, working on starting my clothing line business. I want to sell my designs online and via…

Started by Michelle T.

0 Jun 22, 2015

LEGAL STRUCTURE HELP

Hello everyone,  I am an emerging fashion designer, working on starting my clothing line business. I want to sell my designs online and via…

Started by Michelle T.

0 Jun 22, 2015

Seeking Bag and Shoe Designers

I have a network of fashion sites where I am looking to feature up and coming Bag and Shoe designers/merchants. Designer should have print…

Started by Emerson Scherer

7 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by angelnx

Fashion & eCommerce - Selling Successfully Online

GOT AN eCOMMERCE QUESTION? ASK AWAY... FASHIND.COM is a new online resource for fashion brands in the eCommerce space. We are here to supp…

Started by Emma Ponsonby

4 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Mike Barney

Are you a talented emerging designer or independent brand looking for an easy and low cost way to sell your clothing/shoes/accessories to customers?

Modaym is a curated online fashion marketplace where customers can get to know independent brands, emerging designers and latest styles; an…

Started by Modaym eMarket

0 Jun 4, 2014

Open call for designers

We are working on a start up called Show Your Label (showyourlabel.com) that enables independent designers to showcase and sell their produ…

Started by Alex Joa

0 May 13, 2013

CAD pattern Cutter intern needed with paid job possibility

FO is a new HighStreet Brand that will open soon in Brazil and online. The design studio will be based in London.  At the moment we are lo…

Started by FO

0 Dec 19, 2012

Addoway in need of fashion bloggers/professionals/fashionistas

Come browse Addoway and let us know what you think of the thousands of fashion items listed for sale. You can tell us in this forum or disc…

Started by Addoway

0 Jun 16, 2011

Introducing Addoway - a marketplace for fashion where people buy from their friends and the merchants they trust

Hey everyone, Addoway is a marketplace for fashion and more where people buy with their friends and the merchants they trust. Through our F…

Started by Addoway

0 Aug 18, 2010

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.