Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'dress' (263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Design and Create Your Own Tops, Skirts and Dresses

I've found this really superb company called StyleShake.  Anyone heard of them?  I just wanted to share my experience with you because it's…

Started by Ainsleigh Steiner-Neuman

0 Nov 29, 2010

online shop

The best shop I went to and the one I have ordered my dress from is promdressexpress.com They were very helpful and they have a lovely sho…

Started by Prom

0 Nov 21, 2010

Trustedeal.com is providing lolita dress at %15 discount price For Halloween 2010

Big news! Trustedeal.com is lanching new promotion activity for lolita dress at %15 discount price. They have a great collection of dresses…

Started by applebai

0 Oct 20, 2010

Your Prom Night

Your Prom Night is one of the evenings you will remember for the rest of your life.There are many things you can do that will make the even…

Started by Nexteve

0 Jun 28, 2010

Hurry Up to nexteve.

I bought a New Prom Dresses in this week,Party Ware Dresses from nexteve.com with less price and received it in less than a week (US ->…

Started by Nexteve

0 Jun 24, 2010

Prom Dresses Collections

The style of evening gowns varies tremendously from year to year, and from school to school. Some years everyone will wear cocktail-length…

Started by Nexteve

0 Jun 24, 2010

FREE Prom Dress for Prom 2010

I find a  usual places that do really nice dresses i found a new on-line shopping site it's all about the new collection of all varetiy dre…

Started by Nexteve

0 Jun 24, 2010

FREE Prom Dress for Prom 2010

Your Prom Night is one of the evenings you will remember for the rest of your life.There are many things you can do that will make the even…

Started by Nexteve

0 Jun 16, 2010

Do You think about the Prom Dresses!

I find a  usual places that do really nice dresses i found a new on-line shopping site it's all about the new collection of all varetiy dre…

Started by Nexteve

0 Jun 16, 2010

wedding dress

Xbridal is dedicated to bringing teen prom and special occasion fashions to a new level of choice and sophistication. Xbridal was founded o…

Started by loony8811

0 Jun 3, 2010

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.