Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'dress' (263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easter Day Promotion

It is so amazing that Easter Day is coming soon. The cute Easter Eggs, Easter rabbits, everything is so fantastic... For females, this is a…

Started by Rona Luo

0 Mar 20, 2012

Wedding Dress 1 on 1 Game

I just played an online game/test called “Wedding Dress 1 on 1”. It seems I really love Ball Gown style Wedding Dress. Here is the link for…

Started by Aarensmith

0 Mar 4, 2012

Looking for overseas business partner who was entrusted with retailers & wholesalers & fashion designer of the dress

Dear all, as the subject who’s interesting in the plan? What would you suggest to me with about spreading dress business into EU or United…

Started by AnneYu

9 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by kumr

May our unique could match your collection

Dear sir or Madam   Please kindly accept our invitation and we may exchange any idea about the design. And we would like to invite  you to…

Started by Thonghattha

1 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

Serious and Reliable Garment Manufacturer

If you have a existing clothing line that is looking for a serious and reliable manufacturer then please get in contact with me. Our factor…

Started by Jason Chan

6 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by High Cappin

Are these wedding dresses fashion?

My sister will hold her wedding at the December.She ask me to find the wedding dress for her,I have found some from the internet,but the pr…

Started by aimei

3 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT DESIGNER TO FEATURE IN OUR MAGAZINE

One gifted up and coming designer of the“Dressing Evolution” Designer Competition have the distinct honor of designing the dress that will…

Started by Bougie Magazine

3 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by DANACHI by jules xxx

FIND BUYER TIE DYE DRESS,PLAITING BAMBOO

Hi. I am a Fashion Designer .My name is Indra from Bali. I could make bag,t-shirt,polo shirt and dress with a pattern of Tye dye which can…

Started by indra upadana

3 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by indra upadana

WHY CAN'T YOU SLEEP? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BUY???

Do you ever get that feeling when you saw something that you fell inlove with head over heels? NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A GUY!! or a girl..…

Started by This Lady Behaves

1 May 4, 2011
Reply by This Lady Behaves

Need help with PR for exciting new fashion venture

We need recommendations for our unique venture: WishWantWear. We rent designer dresses online at a fraction of the retail price. We already…

Started by Uttara Parikh

1 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Globalfashion

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.