Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'designs' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Formal Shirts for Mens - New Collection

The supreme soft textured full sleeve shirt comes with all fits and in all sizes bringing on a completely attractive and charming stance.

Started by Gustavo Frerez

0 Aug 13, 2015

Promotional Caps and Hats Supplier and Manufacturer - Oasis Promotional

Select the best promotional caps and hat design and create customized hats and caps with your company logo from the house of Oasis. If you…

Started by Oasis Promotional

0 Jun 3, 2015

scarf supplier, scarf manufacturer, scarf factory in China

Scarf factory, scarf supplier, scarf exporter in China, Longland-China specialized in bespoke high quality scarves based on your custom sca…

Started by Regan Du

2 May 22, 2015
Reply by Daily Sports USA

Gorgeous,pretty and light weight sarees for casual wear

Casual wear sari can be of any fabric like cotton, silk, chiffon, georgette, crepe, supernet. Handloom cotton saris are light in weight and…

Started by akeera

3 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by angelnx

How to trademark a clothing line and find the right manufacturer for the clothing line

Hello everybody! My name is Michelle, and I am an aspiring fashion designer in Columbia, SC. I draw and sew all of my designs. My next step…

Started by Michelle T.

4 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Michelle T.

Have great designs with sketches, but don't know how to start ?

Finance, manufacturing, sales, these are 3 main difficulties that most start up designers face. 1. When you give a sample to a manufacturer…

Started by George Kurian

4 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

Looking for a manufacturer to do sample designs

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone knew of any good skilled manufactures who could do some sample designs I'm working for my jean la…

Started by Macy

30 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by jonathan Batac

ARTA CHIC Seeking The Latest In Hat Trends

ARTA is seeking submissions from women and men of color(18 & up). We are an online magazine based out of Los Angeles, Ca that focuses o…

Started by tara copeland

0 Jan 17, 2012

Calling all Fashion Designers

As a professional fashion designer and fitness model, I came to realize the tremendous need for fashionable, functional Fitness Workout Gea…

Started by Colleen Meheen

0 Mar 7, 2011

Have great designs with sketches, but don't know how to start ?

Finance, manufacturing, sales, these are 3 main difficulties that most start up designers face. 1. When you give a sample to a manufacturer…

Started by George Kurian

0 Oct 30, 2010

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.