Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'designers' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FAO Fashion designers and bloggers

Hi Fashion designers and bloggers,   I am doing some research regarding the process of having a photo-shoot done with a photographer and wo…

Started by Bansri Dattani

0 Jun 19, 2018

FAO: FASHION BRAND OWNERS OR THOSE INTERESTED IN LAUNCHING THEIR OWN FASHION BRAND

We have devised a short survey to help us help you with just 5 very short questions which will literally only take 2 minutes. The link to c…

Started by YML Fashion

0 Dec 29, 2017

Publicity Opportunity for Fashion Designers & Online Retailers

If you are a Fashion Designer or Online Retailer and would like to be featured on "Inspirations & CELEBRATIONS", please contact me for…

Started by Christina-Lauren

3 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Sophia Smith

Looking For Female Purse Designers

Hi FIN users!  I'm very new to this but I was wondering if there were any female purse/handbag designers out there that would like to add…

Started by Jacqueline

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by Shaziya Samiya

Summer fashion 2012 submission

Flawless Magazine is currently accepting submissions for Issue 6. If you are an artist interested in getting your work published then we wa…

Started by flawless magazine

1 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Style Jeni

Questions about opening boutique and where getting certain wholesale clothing??(independent designers)

I was just curious to know if any one knows where to get good high quality fashionable japanese,asian,spain,and italian (european) wholesal…

Started by Brigitte Trevino

8 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by JomsyFashion

Starting a Lingerie line from scratch advise?

Hi, I want to start my own lingerie line. I have found a niche in the market that I believe with my dedication I can fill. I know that this…

Started by Roxy D

1 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Excellence SourcingInternational

Are you a talented emerging designer or independent brand looking for an easy and low cost way to sell your clothing/shoes/accessories to customers?

Modaym is a curated online fashion marketplace where customers can get to know independent brands, emerging designers and latest styles; an…

Started by Modaym eMarket

0 Jun 4, 2014

Do you like to get to know and buy latest trends from emerging designers and independent brands easily?

Modaym is a curated online fashion marketplace where customers can get to know independent brands, emerging designers and latest styles;…

Started by Modaym eMarket

0 Jun 4, 2014

Have great designs with sketches, but don't know how to start ?

Finance, manufacturing, sales, these are 3 main difficulties that most start up designers face. 1. When you give a sample to a manufacturer…

Started by George Kurian

4 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.