Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'design' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest and Trendy Cat Themed Handbag and Purses

Everybody wants a trendy and fashionable bag which will increase their fashion. Crazy Cat Shop, best cat themed merchandise of USA brought…

Started by Crazy Cat Shop

0 Apr 8

Get Cute And Quirky Cat Printed t-Shirts Only From Crazy Cat Shop

Get cool unisex cat t-shirt from the popular cat merchandise owner, Crazy Cat Shop. Not only this there are separate t-shirt styles that bo…

Started by Crazy Cat Shop

1 Mar 12
Reply by Zackary Aiden

Fashion Design Software

I am about to start up a new fashion design business and am looking to buy user-friendly design software that is easy to learn.  I've looke…

Started by Shelly

6 Mar 4
Reply by Angelina jolie

Seeking Inventors for Hair/Fashion/Beauty Accessory and Lifestyle Inventions

Inventors Needed for Hair/Fashion/Beauty Accessory and Lifestyle Products ACCESSORY BRAINSTORMS, Inc, an original marketer of TopsyTail, i…

Started by Joan Lefkowitz

5 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Elsea Jones

Being a Technical Designer

Technical design rarely gets any public attention especially in comparison to design and merchandising. However tech design is an integral…

Started by janie94

3 May 4, 2017
Reply by Jake Harper

What is your opinion about my designs?

I am a fashion designer from the UK/Poland. Current collection is my debut in the broader arena, as well as the commencement of a new comme…

Started by Tati Boduch

1 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Rashed

How To Create A Technical Design

JomsyFashion is a company that allows young designers to start their own clothing line made ​​in USA.We work with our clients and build the…

Started by JomsyFashion

2 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

Make Your Own Clothing Tags‎

High Quality Printing for Less -Sinicline.net Custom hang tags proudly designed and manufactured by us.  More

Started by Kelly Lee

0 Aug 1, 2016

Great way to start in the fashion industry

Hello, For anybody interested in fashion design, there is a fashion design contest and the winner will receive $100,000 brand support. Ther…

Started by Andrea

6 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by JomsyFashion

Luxury T-shirt Packaging Design

Starting a tshirt business is an amazing experience and you are going to have lot of personal growth as well as business and financial grow…

Started by Kelly Lee

0 Jun 29, 2016

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.