Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'clothing' (520)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where can I get fashionable clothes in cheap ?

I want to buy clothes that are cheap, with good quality and should be fashionable to wear. One of my friend suggests me to prefer Avant-Gar…

Started by Kate Lohan

22 yesterday
Reply by PRIYA MISHRA

Jodhpuri Suit Fashion Trends for the Indian Groom

If you are thinking about purchasing suits; you can without any hesitation explore the wide varieties in Jodhpuri suits for men. you are lo…

Started by BagteshFashion

1 Jul 11
Reply by Priyanka Chopra

manufacturers/wholesalers that specializes in PETITE WOMEN'S CLOTHING.

Hello- I'm looking for wholesale or manufacturing companies, that specialize in producing trendy petite womens clothing. Thank you!

Started by Nash

37 Jul 3
Reply by Winnie Wong

looking for children's wear manufacturer?

I been looking for a reliable manufacturer outside the Usa?   Hi, I am starting my own line of clothing starting from babies to toddlers.Th…

Started by stacy

17 May 31
Reply by Nelson Salgado

Alanic Clothing Sources A Large Selection of Bulk Girls Clothing at Affordable Prices

Tie up with Alanic Clothing to promote your business with bulk girls clothing in different sizes. From t-shirts to tank tops to dresses, th…

Started by Aidan Roberts

1 May 25
Reply by Austin J

Fashion Wholesale Dropshippers in USA

Recognized as one of the best fashion wholesale dropshippers, Clothing Dropshipping has emerged to be a game-changer in the apparel indust…

Started by Wilson Smith

0 May 17

Your Fit Box Insulated Your Fitness Clothing From Workout Need

Here you get the ultimate solution for your fitness regarding needs and try to always insulated from these kind of fitness problems. These…

Started by Your Fit Box

0 May 15

Blouson Dresses

Blouson dresses have a string, closure or a belt at the waist usually causing the torso part for the dress to blouse. The hem then falls st…

Started by Tran Chinh

0 May 12

Sheath dresses

Sheath dresses are very commonly mistaken to be shift dresses, yet there are subtle differences. It falls relatively lower than the knees a…

Started by Tran Chinh

1 May 12
Reply by Ann99

Tube/Bandeau Dresses

Tube/Bandeau Dresses These can be very tricky as they need a perfect fit at your bust, else you are doomed. Like a Bandeau, these do not ha…

Started by Tran Chinh

0 May 12

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.