Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'clothes' (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learn How To Sew at The Sewing Studio

Have you always wanted to learn how to sew? Do you want to improve your sewing technique and become a more accomplished seamstress? You ca…

Started by The Sewing Studio

0 Feb 5, 2010

31 Days of Fashion Giveaways

You know how in college, you drink and drink all night friday, and then saturday you wake up with a killer hangover? Well, that's kind of…

Started by Possessionista

0 Jan 8, 2010

Posh Swaps Clothes Swap Party - Bath

Come along to our next Posh Swaps clothes swap party in the historic city of Bath When? 24th November 2009 7.00 -9.30pm Where? Brunswick R…

Started by Style Eyes

0 Oct 22, 2009

VICE will be returning to headline Clothes Show Live from the 4th-9th of December

To help get the party started, some very sexy celebrity presenters will be opening the show and introducing you to brand new boyband VICE,…

Started by Hannah Macdonald

0 Oct 19, 2009

Ralp Lauren | Polo Shirt Dress (Purple)

Cut from cotton piqué--the knit fabric of genuine Polo shirts--this piece transforms the signature Ralph Lauren polo into an A-line dress.…

Started by Shaila Scott

0 Sep 11, 2009

The First Ever Posh-swaps.com Clothes Swap Party

We are really pleased to announce the first ever Posh Swaps Clothes Swap Party in association with Style to Wear and Total Renewal. We hope…

Started by Style Eyes

0 Aug 17, 2009

NEW Designer! How do I establish myself??? Any tips???

Im a new designer, and I need help getting my stuff out their and noticed. Can I get any help

Started by Definitions

4 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Shaila Scott

Women's Accessories, Fashion Jewelry, Clothing, Handbags, Costume Jewelry

Don't settle for anything less. Look around and compare your fashion needs along with the price before you buy. At http://www.accessoriesma

Started by kelin

0 Jul 28, 2009

The Do's and Dont's of Women's Plus Size Fabrics?

Hello all takers, I thought it would be fun to open a discussion about plus size women's choice of fabric. Although I deal in customer ser…

Started by Bobby G. Keith

0 Jul 21, 2009

ViCE's debut at The Clothes Show London on the 29th of May

Does anyone know anyfing about this new band ViCE that every1 is talking about? There doing the Clothes Show which nobody does unless they…

Started by Hannah Macdonald

0 May 27, 2009

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.