Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'clothes' (163)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Amazing Christmas Clothing Ideas

Holiday season is a great time of the year to be joyous, cherished and fully enjoy the magic of festive season. Christmas holiday parties,…

Started by sara davison

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Dylan Chumleigh

5 Fashion Items you Couldn't Live Without?

Hi everyone, what 5 fashion items could you not live without? I personally couldn't live without my blackberry, make up, my favourite littl…

Started by Food Jewellery Direct

0 Nov 4, 2012

Exquisite Indian Bridal Wear form Angarkh

Check it out now !!  I hereby invite you to visit our new blog: " Exquisite Indian Bridal Wear form Angarkh @ http://goo.gl/RGVhM

Started by Angarkh

0 Oct 3, 2012

Fashion designer/Illustrator - is open to business proposal around the world (co-operation, orders, partnership, etc)

Fashion designer: clothing and footwear and accessories.Designing single elements (for example: dress or trousers) or designing to full col…

Started by Magdalena Kolat

3 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Stacey Baldwin

How these designer clothes comes so cheap online?

Have you ever wondered how these designer clothes from famous designers are available at quite cheaper rates online than the store outlets.…

Started by Owen Love

1 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

Look good by wearing designer wears at office

The problem of dressing for work is what every lady thinks about every morning as, although, there is no dress code in your office, you are…

Started by Owen Love

2 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Owen Love

Looking for designer for Dog Clothes

I have a pet boutique that caters for Dogs, I would like a up and comer to help me with our own brand of dog apparel. I can give examples o…

Started by Shelley Clarke

2 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Apparel1

Buy Designer Clothes for Kids

if you want to buy designer clothes for kids you can just try at monpetitbijou.com here you will find latest and trendy clothes at affordab…

Started by monpetitbijou

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by mayli

What you think about this Royal Crest Ribbed Cardigan

Ralph Lauren consistently reinvents his signature logos. All of which are perfectly designed to exude style and convey quality. The most re…

Started by Shaila Scott

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

Fashionanle maternity clothes online

Hi there! My sister is looking for fashionable maternity clothes online. She still wants to feel sexy and glamorous even if she's pregnant.…

Started by Lowelajoy

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by alica bacon

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.