Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'charm' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enduring charm leather and canvas messenger bags for mens

This is an classic enduring charm and personalized business messenger satchel for mens. The leather and canvas perfect combination achieve…

Started by Dey Lee

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Mariamini

Special Limited Time Offer - Free Pandora Style Charm

Purchase of any product at I-braceletstyle.com to receive a free Free Pandora Style Charm.No limit order. Pandora style Charm can be use So…

Started by koceansend

0 Feb 22, 2011

With order over $99 Get Free Pandora style Charm + Leather Bracelets Free shipping

For those tired of flowers and chocolate, it's a good gift for a wife/girlfriend. Especially the DIY beaded bracelet and the beads can matc…

Started by koceansend

0 Feb 21, 2011

Special Limited Time Offer - Free Pandora Style Charm

Purchase of any product at I-braceletstyle.com to receive a free Free Pandora Style Charm.No limit order. Pandora style Charm can be use S…

Started by koceansend

0 Feb 21, 2011

Dual Surprises Given to People Who Have Pandora Style Bracelets or Love customizable Charm Bracelets

The First Surprise There are over 1000 kinds of genuine charms & beads save up 50-90% from http://www.i-braceletstyle.com All the items…

Started by koceansend

1 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by koceansend

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.