Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'buyer' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgent Requirement for an Expat Womenswear Retail Buyer in Mumbai!

Urgent vacancy for the role of a Women's wear Retail Buyer with one of our clients which is a leading European MNC Giant in the Retail/ Fas…

Started by Noletta Luis

1 May 21, 2015
Reply by angelnx

FASHION CAREER FAIR - LA

The StyleCareers.com FashionCareerFair in LA will be held on Thursday, September 18th at the Cooper Building in downtown Los Angeles. This…

Started by Chris Kidd

1 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

anyone knows how much should an agent charge?

Hi, I need your advice! can anyone help me to find out how much should an apparel/accesorize agent charge?  is it a fixed % ? is it a fixed…

Started by Natalia Marcilese

8 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by carlous palmer

Fashion Night Cannes / Film Festival - Fashion Night Ibiza - US Star Cindy Gomez

Welcome to the hottest Fashion Event tour in Europe. More infos and dates at http://www.fashionnight.me   Thank You

Started by Dieter Behrentin

0 Feb 18, 2011

Ready with my collection....

Hi All I am working on my line of apparels and accessories an will be ready in about 15 days time.  Now its time to connect to buyers and b…

Started by Sarmistha Goswami

1 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Danna

PITCHING TO A STORE

I have a question about pitching my line to a store i am trying to sell to. Many moons ago when i was in school, i took a class called line…

Started by Social Media By Dezine

2 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Social Media By Dezine

StyleCareers.com on Twitter!

For those of you who need to be the first person to know about a new job, follow Stylecareers.com on Twitter. twitter.com/StyleCareers

Started by Chris Kidd

0 Feb 24, 2009

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.