Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brand Development Services

Are you seeking guidance in merchandising? Creative suggestions on your next photo shoot? Quotes for e-commerce sites? Business cards? Hang…

Started by Sheila Martinez

0 Sep 18, 2013

Will Fashion print publications like Vogue survive the digital age?

With the proliferation of online magazine and blogs. And magazines now creating digital forms of their issues, do you think print will surv…

Started by Style Cravings

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Superria

Looking for an investor in the fashion industry for my bag and accessories label high quality Spanish made and top leather level and chic and elegant style

Dear network friends I just start to enjoy this r fantastic networking website in fashion, I just want to receive it is possible some littl…

Started by Bea Conesa

0 May 22, 2013

Looking for an investor in the fashion industry for my bag and accessories label high quality Spanish made and top leather level and chic and elegant style

Dear network friends I just start to enjoy this r fantastic networking website in fashion, I just want to receive it is possible some littl…

Started by Bea Conesa

0 May 22, 2013

Are you looking to source textile products?

Hi there! I have a website that I think might be helpful to members of this group. It's called Businessvibes and it's a free B2B networking…

Started by Business Vibes

0 Apr 19, 2013

Mens Clothing Online

It is a common rule for mens clothing online to look for the kind of dress that will perfectly fit and look best on you. Even in simple fin…

Started by Casey

7 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Jeff Smith

START YOUR OWN BUSINESS

We are a new Canadian designer company expanding around the world. We manufacture exclusive products such as high-end jewelry in sterling s…

Started by Annie Dupervil

0 Feb 3, 2013

FIRST CUSTOMER NIGHTMARE-BEWARE OF FRAUD

Recently had a bad experience. I was hired as a seamstress for a company, Balls Out Rugby, owned by Regina Jones in Marietta, GA that I wou…

Started by Cosetta Marie

4 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Kaylees Bridal

Scarf Necklaces

Ladies! Scarf Necklace is becoming a trend! Do you have this kind of accessory already? :) You can check out these beautiful pieces by Hous…

Started by Denise San Pedro

1 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by SorelleHome

Advice needed for clothing designer searching for patternmaker/seamstress partnership

Hello everyone, I've been designing ladies apparel for the past 20+ years, but due to some less than ideal choices I have not acquired the…

Started by Tiste

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Tanya Blanding

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.