Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest fashion and Global professional platform

Best B2B portal You can find outstanding products and all fashion accessories for all class of people, Best and latest fashion is available…

Started by TAFFGlobal

0 May 26, 2016

Women Corporate Office Dresses, Apparel And Uniforms Manufacturer

If you are looking for wholesale ladies corporate clothing like suits, outfits, shirts, pants, skirts etc. then Oasis Uniform is ideal plac…

Started by Simmon Gray

0 Feb 25, 2016

Uk best Place for Wholesalers and Retailers To Trade Online

We place the highest emphasis on superior quality and fashion. By factoring out the unnecessary expenses of a high-maintenance sales team a…

Started by wholesaleconnections

6 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Oasis Leather

Wholesale Business Shirts Manufacturer For Men

Looking for wholesale business shirts from a leading manufacturer and supplier? I'll refer you at Oasis Shirts, a leading manufacturer of q…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Feb 22, 2016

New Vitrual shopping center merging brick and mortar shops with e-commerce sales.

Ultimate Shopping Exp. Think Global, Buy local, get best service from local businesses with the ease of online shopping.  Shop safely onlin…

Started by Dave

3 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Alok kumar

Choosing the appropriate legal structure

Hello everyone,  I am an emerging fashion designer, working on starting my clothing line business. I want to sell my designs online and via…

Started by Michelle T.

0 Jun 22, 2015

LEGAL STRUCTURE HELP

Hello everyone,  I am an emerging fashion designer, working on starting my clothing line business. I want to sell my designs online and via…

Started by Michelle T.

0 Jun 22, 2015

Problem solver and negotiator for Chinese business

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a office or person who can help me with building a good and safe cooperation with Chinese companies. Somebod…

Started by Bianca

0 Nov 3, 2014

Launching a Clothing Line

I am looking to launch my line either for Spring 2011 or Fall 2011. I have over 5 years experience in the industry and currently work for a…

Started by Joneien Johnson

24 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by tanyash

In need of manufacturer!

I finally decided to start my own clothing line! (Not bulk orders at the moment!) I am looking for a manufacturer! Please leave your email/…

Started by ash

28 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Modern Bridge Intl' Co Ltd

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.