Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'backpack' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camping Ideas

Hello everyone, I make a plan of camping picnic with my family for spending Christmas holidays. So I have purchased many things related to…

Started by Linsa Watson

0 Dec 17, 2018

Retro backpack and messenger bags in 2016

I rarely go anywhere without a backpack—for me, it’s a way of life. One of my favorite bags, distressed backpack. 1 leather backpack for wo…

Started by Dey Lee

1 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Susie Henderson

Buy Cute School Backpack For Kids with a Discounted Price

The high definition range of Cute Cartoon School Backpack comes with soft pink and blue colour combo that appeal with distinction. Availabl…

Started by Oasis Promotional

2 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Rain Young

Become a Favorite of All the Backpackers with Stylish Bags from Oasis Leather

Although backpacks are made from many kinds of fabrics, leather backpack Australia has its own say- plush and very stylish. And that is wh…

Started by Oasis Leather

0 Jan 4, 2016

best place to shop online for messenger bags and backpack

Notlie.com is a best online shopping website for bags. You can find rugged vintage messenger bags, backpack for travel, school or outdoor s…

Started by Dey Lee

4 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Sanita Choudhary

rugged canvas backpack and messenger bags

This is rugged canvas backpack and messenger bags. hot sale at notlie handbags sotre. Ideal for street, hunting, climbing, hiking and other…

Started by bruce lee

0 Jan 6, 2013

Army distressed bags more and more popular in this season

Army distressed bags more and more popular in this season. Army bag is rugged and multi pockets. Not only it is durable for any condition,…

Started by Dey Lee

2 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

Which backpack you love more

I find the cool distressed backpack on notlie store, want to get one. But i hard to made an decision between two series backpack. Give me s…

Started by Dey Lee

0 Nov 14, 2012

Classic distressed canvas backpack by notlie

This is an classic distressed canvas backpack from notlie store. Cool for cowboys or cowgirls. This practical distressed rucksacks features…

Started by Dey Lee

0 Nov 13, 2012

Stylish girls campus daypack, canvas shoulder bags.

I find these campus pack, canvas shoulder bags from notlie.com store. It is ideal for girls. share you.

Started by Dey Lee

0 Sep 27, 2012

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.