Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Networking for Emerging FASHION DESIGNERS/ MERCHANDISERS

Hello, my name is Michelle Hebert and I am currently a full time fashion student in southern California, and part time sales-associate with…

Started by Michelle Hebert

1 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Baani

All New Fashion Brand: BOOUJIJI.

Boojiji, is and all new fashion brand that was designed for brand development or sale. This is the alpha of fashion brand / logo, a brand t…

Started by BOOJIJI,Tm. 2011 Rodney Rhodan

0 Aug 24, 2011

Artist interested in licensing images for couture fabrics

Seeking European and US contacts ONLY.   Thanks. -C.F.

Started by Cheri Freund

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Cheri Freund

Looking For Online Skilled and Experienced Person to Offer All around Fashion Sewing Lessons

I am looking for someone that has experience making clothing and has proof or samples that could manage to teach me online since I am very…

Started by Brigitte Trevino

0 Sep 6, 2010

3D Tattoos-World top eye-popping tattoos

Has the 3D mystifying cartoons and movies gone too far? Do you really want to experienced the 3D movie “Alice in Wonderland” just like you…

Started by vvmetattoo

0 Jun 3, 2010

Top 2010 World’s Tattoo Events

With the fast development of  design tattoo ,  more and more people, no matter movie star  NBA stars or common fashion-oriented person, joi…

Started by vvmetattoo

0 Apr 14, 2010

You're Invited! JulRe Designs Summer 2010 Jewelry Collection Launch Party & Trunk Show

Started by JulRe Designs

0 Apr 13, 2010

What do I need to include in my portfolio for a fashion design course at uni?

Heya, I have some interviews coming up & I need to take a portfolio, being an art student I have lots of art work but not all of it nec…

Started by Lydia Carter

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Finnan

Erin Manning: Fashion, Philosophy, and Movement

Hello, My name is RT Simon, a Montreal based photographer and I would like to introduce the fashion of Erin Manning. http://erinmovement.c

Started by RT Simon

0 Jan 1, 2010

Los Angeles Fashion & Style Directory

Fabrik Magazine is gearing up for Fashion Week LA in October. Fabrik profiles some of the most influential, creative innovators and featur…

Started by Chris Davies

2 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Latecia Tenille Hankerson

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.