Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'accessories' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Handmade leather bags

Hello guys! I have a small dilemma. I want to buy a new leather bag and can't decide which variant is better. A model from a young designer…

Started by Tanya

3 May 31
Reply by Amelia Jones

Most Popular Traditional Indian Tubans, Rajasthani Safa, Groom Turban Headgear

Turbans worn in Rajasthan are referred to as the Pagari is a symbol of a man's honour. They vary in colour, design, material, measurements…

Started by BagteshFashion

0 May 5

What is your favourite fashion accessory?

I tend to love watches and cannot live without them. What is your favourite fashion accessory and why?

Started by Food Jewellery Direct

69 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Sumbal Iqbal

Designer Clothes & Accessories - Mens & Womens Clothing

Shop Exclusive Designer Clothes & Fashion Accessories online. Large collection Ralph Lauren, Guess, DKNY, Armani Exchange, Abercrombie…

Started by Shaila Scott

8 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Shreya Mehta

Where can I get fashionable clothes in cheap ?

I want to buy clothes that are cheap, with good quality and should be fashionable to wear. One of my friend suggests me to prefer Avant-Gar…

Started by Kate Lohan

24 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Ceasar Bill

Latest fashion and Global professional platform

Best B2B portal You can find outstanding products and all fashion accessories for all class of people, Best and latest fashion is available…

Started by TAFFGlobal

0 May 26, 2016

Ladies Fashion on TAFFGLOBAL

Latest Fashion Accessories Best ladies fashion collection is available on one of the World's Leading B2B Global Professionals Network which…

Started by TAFFGlobal

0 Apr 20, 2016

Spice up Your Collection with New Varieties of Accessories from Oasis Leather

Spice up your leather inventory with new varieties of leather accessories from Oasis Leather. Oasis Leather is one of the prominent manufa…

Started by Oasis Leather

0 Apr 14, 2016

Have Customers with Leather Fetish? Offer them these custom Accessories from Oasis Leather

If your customers love leather items, they sure will love the custom leather accessories that Oasis Leather is offering. They are one of t…

Started by Oasis Leather

0 Mar 16, 2016

Craze Station

Craze Station is a Design and Manufacturing Company with offices in Hong Kong and a workshop in China. For more details, Portfolio on www.c

Started by Rita Moucarri

0 Oct 10, 2015

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.