Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'a' (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top Fashion Trends on Women's designer dresses

Classic Ladies Skirts We offer a fantastic choice of upscale great skirts. The range incorporates plain, designed and checked structures.…

Started by Marianna Berggren

8 Sep 3
Reply by Neha Shukla

Excess Samples for sale at closeout prices// One of a kind pieces// Best Offer/ready to ship

I am an independent women's wear designer and I have excess inventory of past season collections. Sizes range from 2-10, blouses, skirts an…

Started by Ngozika O'keke

4 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Paul Edward

How To Start A Clothing Line

If you are new to the fashion or clothing industry finding the right advice can be time consuming and sometimes expensive. It is also hard…

Started by JCooper

4 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Blaine Carlton

How to become a fashion designer in the US ?

JomsyFashion we work with young fashion designers or not which dream is launching their own clothing line.  We will assist you in the proce…

Started by JomsyFashion

1 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by angelnx

In need of a seamstress or manufacturer badly!!!!!!!!! HELP!

I've been into fashion heavy for about 12 years now but seriously got into designing about 5 years ago. Did little fashion shows for others…

Started by June Jones

2 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by June Jones

Launching a Clothing Line

I am looking to launch my line either for Spring 2011 or Fall 2011. I have over 5 years experience in the industry and currently work for a…

Started by Joneien Johnson

24 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by tanyash

THE KING OF FASHION

Any type of object on the back of uniform khaki leather sweat jogging spandex suit suade type of material of fabric pants. symbolizen the t…

Started by Jolo Milla Band King Of Fashion

0 Jun 21, 2014

THE KING OF FASHION

Any type of object on the back of uniform khaki leather sweat jogging spandex suit suade type of material of fabric pants. symbolizen the t…

0 Jun 21, 2014

THE KING OF FASHION

Jolo Milla Band Is the sole inventor of applying a number in a plate form on clothing and fabric products. Since 2010 Joseph M Miller was t…

1 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Jolo Milla Band King Of Fashion

Can you be too old to start in Fashion Design?

I have always dreamed of working in fashion. My earliest memories include drawing dresses and dressing my barbie dolls. The problem is that…

Started by Fashion Designer

14 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Beeru Negi

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.