Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'NYC' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for manufacturer for small collections

We are a small company located in NYC.  We need a reliable manufacturer for a small clothing line for sweaters and accessories that deliver…

Started by Domingo Gomez

0 on Friday

Be part of our Reality show - TV Docu in Manhattan

Be part of our Reality Show / TV Docu!I am a fashion show planner from Germany, based in Manhattan - your fashion show trainer and Model Co…

Started by Sabine Ganatz

0 Mar 1

Be part of our Reality show - TV Docu in Manhattan

Be part of our Reality Show / TV Docu!I am a fashion show planner from Germany, based in Manhattan - your fashion show trainer and Model Co…

Started by Sabine Ganatz

0 Mar 1

RUSHOUR NYC

You are fashion lover ? You want to be stylish but confortable clothes ? You want to attract the spotlights on you when you're walking in t…

Started by JomsyFashion

0 Mar 17, 2015

Sidewalk Catwalk NYC

Have you seen or at least heard about the Sidewalk Catwalk display in NYC?  If you have no clue what I am talking about, you can see some o…

Started by Apparel1

17 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

Finish Your Holiday Shopping and Get Your Holiday Greeting Cards (with YOUR photo) in ONE day!

ShopNYC Tours has teamed up with Caitlin Greer Photography to offer a limited time Holiday Gifts Tour with Holiday Greeting Card Photo Shoo…

Started by ShopNYC Tours

0 Nov 24, 2009

NYC Celebrity Make-up Artist offering Certification Master Courses- JaneDoeAcademy.com

Hi everyone! This is Morgan Wells from JaneDoeMakeup.com : NYC Celebrity Make-up Artist, FX Artist, Body Painter, Instructor and more! I h…

Started by Jane Doe Makeup Artist

0 Aug 4, 2009

Internship in NYC

Hi, I´m a student from Holland, I´m about to graduate at a dutch university. Before this happens, me and a friend of mine need to find a in…

Started by Madeline Jennifer Dere

1 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Cronus Meinhard

How does a start up company can get invitation for the Shows?

If anyone know how I do it? This is my 1st Spring Collection and I am not big enough, I guess. But I wonder if there is any way I might be…

Started by Isabelle Donola

0 Aug 29, 2008

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.