Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'Fashion' (316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADA Fashion Belt

If you are not able to keep up with new trends and fashion, then the ADA Collection Online Store is the solution. Make a fashion statement…

Started by Ada Komorniczak

8 Nov 11
Reply by Osheen Kharbanda

NEW IN Video Fall Winter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-D-3hcBQk Available here

Started by Gerard

0 Nov 4

All You Need To Know About Buying Clothing For Your Baby Boy

Babies are highly sensitive when it comes to their clothes. A baby boy may have particularly sensitive skin and so you should choose baby c…

Started by Brian Anderson

3 Sep 30
Reply by Amy Cooper

watch buying guide-

Whether mechanical or electronic, watchmaking remains an exacting and highly complex science and art. There is a range of important industr…

Started by Misti Moss

1 Aug 26
Reply by Ada Mouw

Design Academy of Fashion (Academic tasks)

Hello! I am studying at the Academy of Design, it has been my dream since childhood - to become a fashion designer, but when I entered, I c…

Started by George Danke

2 Aug 26
Reply by Dirck

Jewelery Trends Spring 2011

Main Jewelery Trends for spring 2011 are Statement Necklaces,Fringe Earrings, Hoop Earrings and Cock…

Started by Rupika chopra

2 Aug 21
Reply by Alex Kim

Fashion Designer - Handbag, Jewelry, Belts, and Bracelets

I found this really cool website olalaonline.com and it has so many free earrings that you can get. It has great fashion handbags and acces…

Started by jenny

10 Jul 27
Reply by Rosina Ricci

The new year is just around the corner

I’m betting my bottom dollar on my 2020 fashion trend forecast that I am about to bestow upon you. Here, let me prove my credibility: I spe…

Started by Kira

3 Jul 13
Reply by OliviaHartley

Velanya Couture...Resort Wear and Beach Cover Ups - add some tropical to your Summer Wardrobe!

Welcome to the world of Velanya!   Velanya specializes in resort and beach wear dresses, kaftans and cover ups.  Our pieces are versatile t…

Started by Velanya Couture Resort Wear

4 Jun 11
Reply by Kayleejones

How does a start up company can get invitation for the Shows?

If anyone know how I do it? This is my 1st Spring Collection and I am not big enough, I guess. But I wonder if there is any way I might be…

Started by Isabelle Donola

1 May 13
Reply by Kayleejones

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.