Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

All Discussions Tagged 'Accessories' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It Was Spring, What Shoes Do I Wear?

The Sun peeks and hides, we doubt what shoes get with as varied climate. There are days in which we decided to take our stockings but there…

Started by Nancy Olive

1 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Susie Henderson

Get best vegan belts to transform your outfit & looks thinner

The broad Vegan Belts are extremely flattering as they pushover your waist making it become visible thinner and instantly glams up your out…

Started by Addresschic

0 Feb 27, 2016

If anyone want to buy watches for a 16 year old, Around $50? Have a look on some tips

Basically it should depend upon your need, what kind of watch you would like to prefer. Set your mind and then go for it. Their are lot of…

Started by Misti Moss

0 Jan 8, 2016

On which hand should a man wear watch?

The wearing of watch on the left wrist has practical advantages. Most people are right-handed and while working with the right hand (writin…

Started by Misti Moss

0 Jan 8, 2016

If any one wants to buy, Best quality women watch. Here are some tips-

What to Look For: If you’re spending money on something, I think you absolutely have to love it. So first and foremost, look for something…

Started by Misti Moss

0 Jan 6, 2016

What difference does it make if you wear your wrist watch either on your left or right hand?

I am left-handed and I also prefer to wear a watch on my left wrist. That makes me somewhat unusual because the traditional "rule" when it…

Started by Misti Moss

0 Jan 5, 2016

Have you ever been curious about the value of your watch?

Perhaps it’s a gold pocket watch that has been passed down through your family for generations or a steel wristwatch that you bought from a…

Started by Misti Moss

0 Dec 31, 2015

watch buying guide-

Whether mechanical or electronic, watchmaking remains an exacting and highly complex science and art. There is a range of important industr…

Started by Misti Moss

0 Dec 30, 2015

How to Use an Analog Watch as a Compass-

1 Hold the watch horizontally- This trick can be used anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere during the day, when the sun is visible. Lay the…

Started by Misti Moss

0 Dec 29, 2015

Which are the best watches for professional women? Is it still worth investing in a quality watch, even though everyone uses their cell phone or computer to check time?

What to Look For: If you’re spending money on something, I think you absolutely have to love it. So first and foremost, look for something…

Started by Misti Moss

0 Dec 24, 2015

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.