Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Angelina Jolie's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"The craze of online shopping is rising day by day. There are collection and variety…"

Angelina Jolie replied on Tuesday to men online store

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Angelina Jolie

"Hello According to me I will be recommended you to visit https://www.zuobisijewelry.…"

Angelina Jolie replied Jan 8 to Is there any online silver jewelry shop which has a Christmas offer?

1 Jan 8
Reply by Angelina Jolie

"Very nice information you have shared here about choosing the jewelry according to y…"

Angelina Jolie replied Nov 17, 2018 to Grab the cheap jewelry online and womens cardigans

2 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Ruth Lyons

"The best way to get that look is via adorning the earrings made of stainless steel.…"

Angelina Jolie replied Aug 19, 2018 to Buy the Best Fashion Earrings Online! Head over to Chique Fashion now!

1 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Angelina Jolie

"It looks cool, but why not you try stainless steel jewelry. Stainless steel jewelry…"

Angelina Jolie replied Jul 19, 2018 to Imitation Jewellery Online Shopping

1 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Angelina Jolie

"Jewelry is my favorite fashion accessory, gone are those days when you had to buy ex…"

Angelina Jolie replied Jun 18, 2018 to What is your favourite fashion accessory?

69 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Sumbal Iqbal

"The most-bought item in the jewelry world is stainless steel jewelry. The hottest tr…"

Angelina Jolie replied May 18, 2018 to Jewelry

9 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by fina Liang

"This collection is really cool But without jewelry its incomplete. Forget buying gol…"

Angelina Jolie replied Apr 18, 2018 to Frerez - Wholesale fashion suits, blazers, office wears for men and women

2 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Angelina Jolie

"If you are looking for trendy jewelry then go for stainless steel jewelry. Its the p…"

Angelina Jolie replied Mar 19, 2018 to What is the best place to buy jewelry online?

5 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by jahi

"If you want to gift someone special for you.then you need to focus on trendy pieces…"

Angelina Jolie replied Dec 19, 2017 to Where can I get latest Men's sterling silver jewelry for Thanksgiving day?

4 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by emma smith

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.