Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Lillian Jan's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I have been through your site and really you have some good collection for cor…"

Lillian Jan replied Apr 6, 2016 to Corporate Clothing

4 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Oasis Shirts

" Fashion never stop with passing time, it gets improve with new designs & new…"

Lillian Jan replied Feb 25, 2016 to Designer Clothes & Accessories - Mens & Womens Clothing

8 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Shreya Mehta

"I agree that current time most women are done not much time for the care their moder…"

Lillian Jan replied Feb 20, 2016 to Casual Wear Women Pants

3 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Jenny Lawson

"Thanks Ada Lin for share your own view and some tips for buying a best weeding dress…"

Lillian Jan replied Jan 6, 2016 to Preparing to Buy Your Wedding Dress

1 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Lillian Jan

"Wow, there dress is looking beautiful and attractive. I love such dresses.  Though t…"

Lillian Jan replied Dec 8, 2015 to New fall 2015 bridesmaid dress color trend: Jewel tone

4 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Susie Henderson

"Well it’s really hard to choose a best one from a store. However I think it would be…"

Lillian Jan replied Nov 30, 2015 to How To Choose What Watch To Buy?

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Lillian Jan

"Hello, Thanks for your suggestion, As some of my friends are looking for plus size d…"

Lillian Jan replied Oct 16, 2015 to Looking for Plus Size Active Wear for Women in Wholesale Rates?

7 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Addresschic

"Hello Lia Smith,   For party wear I think your selection is good. I also like to hav…"

Lillian Jan replied Oct 4, 2015 to Which one do you think can make me looks more elegant?

6 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Lillian Jan

" Hello good to know that you want to start your own business in fashion industry. As…"

Lillian Jan replied Oct 1, 2015 to How to get started a fashion industry

15 Sep 26
Reply by Ella Lopez

"Thanks Katherine shares some tips for getting a perfect attractive look with fashion…"

Lillian Jan replied Sep 3, 2015 to Top Tips for Women Fashion

14 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Cassie Lyons

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.