Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

ravi sarin's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi See my page and advise you if I can help you."

ravi sarin replied Mar 19, 2014 to serching for a manufacter to bring my designs to life

5 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Rainbow Chan

"Hi Princess, This is to inform you that I'm Garment Manufacturer / Exporter from In…"

ravi sarin replied Mar 11, 2014 to Looking for reliable suppliers/manufacturers for a new clothing range for young girl dressess

15 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by md abdulla chowdhury

"Hi, I'm Garment Manufacturer / Exporter from India i.e New Delhi My Company Name : R…"

ravi sarin replied Feb 25, 2014 to Finding the right clothing Manufacturer

58 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Jelena Astashonok

"Hi, I'm Garment Manufacturer / Exporter from India i.e New Delhi My Company Name : R…"

ravi sarin replied Feb 25, 2014 to Looking for a Reliable Clothing Manufacturer

11 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Myan Viet

"Hello Melissa, Pls send me your designs at RGSINTERNATIONALINC@gmail.com i'll fulfil…"

ravi sarin replied Mar 4, 2012 to AUSTRALIAN FASHION DESIGNER SEEKS MANUFACTURE

43 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Mohammed Azam

"hey  we are manufacturing apparels & lingeries  thanks to send your query at rgs…"

ravi sarin replied Nov 23, 2011 to Lingerie/Bra/Intimate apparel production (looking for a factory)

3 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by C.Prince

"hello  hope you are well. we are Manufacturer & exporter of ready-made garments…"

ravi sarin replied Sep 30, 2011 to Buying Dresses

28 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by sabaroy

"hi we are manufacturer & exportrer of readymade garments in all sagments ladie's…"

ravi sarin replied Mar 9, 2011 to Looking for Textile Manufacturer

8 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by High Cappin

"Hi Eliza,   Still waiting your mail.......... with complete description of your prod…"

ravi sarin replied Dec 29, 2010 to Manufacturing prices for evening gowns, skirts and heavy embroidery dresses

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by JomsyFashion

"Hello, we are introduce ourself as a manufacturer & exporter of ready-made garme…"

ravi sarin replied Dec 10, 2010 to Looking for a factory who can do small productions

55 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Anthony S

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.