Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Elizabeth Hedditch's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"First thing that you should realize is that you don't have a bad dressing sense. A b…"

Elizabeth Hedditch replied Aug 2, 2012 to How to improve my dressing sense

8 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by angelnx

"I wore a long black dress for prom way back. I was wondering what accessories would…"

Elizabeth Hedditch replied Aug 2, 2012 to choose your style

12 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by angelnx

"I love wayfarer sunglasses because i think they look soooo vintage and old school co…"

Elizabeth Hedditch replied Aug 2, 2012 to Accessories Trends

7 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Virginia Opi

"I love Kyle Richard's hair in that last pic. I was kinda surprised that they are ver…"

Elizabeth Hedditch replied Aug 2, 2012 to Tori Spelling and the Cast of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

8 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Cassie Lyons

"Thanks for sharing the website. The collection looks pretty good. Very competitive p…"

Elizabeth Hedditch replied Aug 2, 2012 to Professional small run clothing factory in quick turnaround

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

"Awesome choice. That blue dress would be great. I think you did not mention your cur…"

Elizabeth Hedditch replied Jul 4, 2012 to suggest some good dress and hair style for me...

4 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Hedditch

"Fashion is about expressing your creativity and personality. Fashion is culture. Wom…"

Elizabeth Hedditch replied Jul 4, 2012 to WHAT IS FASHION??

24 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Lucille Brooks

"You make a great point. A great dress is pointless without a matching hairstyle and…"

Elizabeth Hedditch replied Jul 4, 2012 to Hair style, make up and accessories are also fashion!

1 Jul 4, 2012

"Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It can be a little disappointing.  womens…"

Elizabeth Hedditch replied Jul 4, 2012 to Fashion industry and poverty elimination

7 Jul 4, 2012

"Good luck with that. Looking forward to your line of designer bras! Womens Tops"

Elizabeth Hedditch replied Jul 4, 2012 to Bra's could be a Womans best friend!

1 Jul 4, 2012

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.