Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

High Cappin's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Melissa,Please check out our company...I believe we are the right company to work…"

High Cappin replied Mar 3, 2012 to AUSTRALIAN FASHION DESIGNER SEEKS MANUFACTURE

43 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Mohammed Azam

"Hi Wacelia,Let's talk...I believe we are the right company to work on the services t…"

High Cappin replied Mar 3, 2012 to LOOKING FOR MANUFACTURER

16 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by womenclothingcn

"Hi Bobby,Let's get in touch...I believe we are the right company to work on the serv…"

High Cappin replied Mar 3, 2012 to New company looking for short run manufacturer

13 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by womenclothingcn

"Hi Shi,Let's talk...I believe we are the right company to work on the services that…"

High Cappin replied Mar 3, 2012 to I WANT TO START A WOMEN'S CLOTHING STORE, I NEED A MENTOR HELP!!!

2 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by High Cappin

"Hi Shawn, You may contact me anytime..I believe we are the right company to work on…"

High Cappin replied Mar 3, 2012 to Seeking an Apparel Manufacturer

17 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by womenclothingcn

"Hi Jennifer,Let's talk...I believe we are the right company to work on the services…"

High Cappin replied Mar 3, 2012 to Outsourcing Sewing Work

6 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Daniel Morris

"Hi ZabelWe are perfect for you...I believe we are the right company to work on the s…"

High Cappin replied Mar 3, 2012 to Starting a new clothing line, Looking for someone who will manufactor small amounts at a good price

37 May 16, 2016
Reply by JomsyFashion

"Hi Rebecca,Hope we can get in touch...I believe we are the right company to work on…"

High Cappin replied Mar 3, 2012 to Sourcing small scale manufacturer for ladies wear in South Sast Asia, from samples to production

67 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Blue Cloud Apparel

"Hi Toto,Let's talk...I believe we are the right company to work on the services that…"

High Cappin replied Mar 3, 2012 to clothing manufacturer in China

8 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by High Cappin

"Hi Lucy,Let's get in touch...I believe we might help you on the services that you ne…"

High Cappin replied Mar 3, 2012 to small quantities of wholesale clothing...

16 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by S Nautiyal

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.