Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Bobby G. Keith's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a great design. Classic but functional, fashionable and never becomes out of…"

Bobby G. Keith replied Mar 9, 2010 to What you think about this Royal Crest Ribbed Cardigan

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

"I am not store conscious. I am after the quality, style and design that looks great…"

Bobby G. Keith replied Mar 9, 2010 to What would make you stay with a lingerie store?

7 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by emma smith

"They are good accents that make a more elegant look. But maybe it depends on the typ…"

Bobby G. Keith replied Mar 9, 2010 to how about hand crochet scarves with sequins or beads in the coming seasons

3 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by LaVeta Jackson Worley

"Maybe because most women are more fashion conscious and more trendy than men. They a…"

Bobby G. Keith replied Mar 9, 2010 to Why only women on the banner?

4 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by alica bacon

"I guess the fashion industry can make use of social networking because through which…"

Bobby G. Keith replied Mar 9, 2010 to Is a social network beneficial to the Fashion Industry?

54 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"Great work of art. Gen V"

Bobby G. Keith replied Mar 8, 2010 to Hand made Accessories

9 May 1, 2010
Reply by priscilla

"Simplicity is beautiful. But a designer should continue to be creative and innovativ…"

Bobby G. Keith replied Mar 8, 2010 to simplicity

11 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by darscell douglas

"Hair accessories gives balance and sophistication even to a plain and simple fashion…"

Bobby G. Keith replied Mar 8, 2010 to Fashion Headbands

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by zoe

"Schoolgirl costume may not be a vintage fashion, but i consider it classic way way b…"

Bobby G. Keith replied Mar 8, 2010 to Vintage Fashion. What does the future hold? How do high street copies affect the individuality of vintage?

11 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"Custom jewelry is not just a good collection, but when worn they make you look more…"

Bobby G. Keith replied Mar 5, 2010 to

just now

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.