Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Caitriona Lui's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Now in 2019 fashion trends, jewelry is on the top design list. There are lots of new…"

Caitriona Lui replied Jan 14 to WHAT ARE FASHION TRENDS 2019 ??? THIS SEASON’S LATEST STYLES

12 Mar 13
Reply by Harvey Logan

"Statement jewelry enables both men and women to communicate themselves and their ide…"

Caitriona Lui replied Oct 12, 2018 to Buy Bodycons and Statement Jewelry online

1 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Caitriona Lui

"Yes, In my personal experience, most men’s first choice is the skull ring or any typ…"

Caitriona Lui replied Aug 14, 2018 to Do you think skull rings are good choice for a man ?

2 Aug 14, 2018
Reply by Caitriona Lui

"Nice designed pieces of jewelry are shown here. I like those most. As a jewelry love…"

Caitriona Lui replied Apr 11, 2018 to Top Best Gold Jewelry Bracelets & Bangles Designs Collection 2017

2 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Michelleers Andy

"Hi, Sofia. I like handmade jewelry, but recently I bought one Sterling Silver Jewelr…"

Caitriona Lui replied Mar 12, 2018 to Jewelry

9 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by fina Liang

"Yes, I used Biker jewelry from Jewelry1000, which provides a great discount offer an…"

Caitriona Lui replied Oct 15, 2017 to Do you ever used any Biker jewelry ?

4 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Virginia Opi

"Hi, Nowadays people love to do Online shopping due to their busy lives. Also everyth…"

Caitriona Lui replied Sep 13, 2017 to Best place to shop online for clothes?

106 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Ayesha Ibrar

"Hi, You need ideas to look beautiful in your weeding reception. Yes you are right by…"

Caitriona Lui replied Aug 4, 2017 to How do i achieve this look for my wedding

3 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Riya Kaur

"Wow! Nice Jewelry Ideas. Yes, you are right Women are always crazy about jewelr…"

Caitriona Lui replied Jul 13, 2017 to Top 5 Anniversary Jewelry Ideas for the Wholesale Buyers

8 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Antonella Mantilla

"Wow! Nice bangles designs. Yes, you are right as the popularity of fashion trends in…"

Caitriona Lui replied Jun 9, 2017 to Top 5 Hot-sale Opal Bangles 2014

5 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by fina Liang

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.