Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Lia Smith's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"You can buy cute school backpack for kids from China. chool backpacks are cheap and…"

Lia Smith replied Nov 26, 2015 to Buy Cute School Backpack For Kids with a Discounted Price

2 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Rain Young

"Bridal Indo Western Gowns are more and more popular. You can buy from China for Brid…"

Lia Smith replied Nov 26, 2015 to Best Bridal Indo Western Gowns in By best Designer

1 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Lia Smith

"Yes! The bridesmaid dress you show are so beautiful and elegant. If you need elegant…"

Lia Smith replied Nov 25, 2015 to New fall 2015 bridesmaid dress color trend: Jewel tone

4 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Susie Henderson

"Yes, you can sell them. You can also sell some small brand clothes online. You can b…"

Lia Smith replied Nov 25, 2015 to Is it legal to sell online stuff you buy form overstock/clearance pallets website if you don't have buying relations with said brands?

2 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Lia Smith

"You can buy designer T-shirts from China. T-shirts from China are cheap and fashiona…"

Lia Smith replied Nov 24, 2015 to Indian Polo team sports Lecoaent Hemant designs

4 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Sapphire Wilson

"The scarf is so beautiful and I think many women will like it. I also works in fashi…"

Lia Smith replied Nov 24, 2015 to China scarf factory welcome your custom scarf bespoke here

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Lia Smith

"The Bridesmaid Dresses for Winter you show is beautiful and elegant. But I think a w…"

Lia Smith replied Nov 23, 2015 to The Best Bridesmaid Dresses for Winter

1 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Lia Smith

"Clothing can not warm ourselves in our daily life but also show the personality of t…"

Lia Smith replied Nov 20, 2015 to Fashion Sourcing Made Easy!

2 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Lia Smith

"The mens suits you show are so nice. The collection of the clothing are very attract…"

Lia Smith replied Nov 20, 2015 to Designer Mens Suits with perfect Look

1 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Lia Smith

"I am interested in womens clothing. If you want to buy directly from China, Yoybuy.c…"

Lia Smith replied Nov 19, 2015 to Production for the Women cloth

1 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Lia Smith

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.